Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Info needed – Mojo HD
  • neilforrow

Anyone on here actually own one and could give me an objective opinon. how do they cope with all day rides… Coming off a hustler, they have similar bb height, head angle, and I get on really well with those stats…

Any help would be appreciated.

phil56

This isn’t going to help much, but I rode one last month for about 3 hours. I can honestly say it’s one of the best bikes I have ever ridden, although for the UK I would probably go for the shorter travel SL

neilforrow

Phil, thanks for that… this is to be my one bike solution (and a hardtale) so it has to do long days on the moors and the odd uplift/ dh track and the odd trip to the alps…

Anyone own one???

MadPierre

I own one! (140mm setup) And I own a Hustler (Mojo was supposed to replace it but I kind of haven’t sold it yet!)

Lighter than Hustler, climbs better than Hustler. Does everything else as well as Hustler.

Fine for all day rides

heihei

I’ve had one for 7-8 months now. It is probably one of the most versatile bikes out there. In 140mm setting (forks and rear) you can build it under 27lbs and will feel nice and low and very very quick. At the other extreme, you can stick a coil shock on it (I have a CCDB) and a set of 180mm forks and it will still only weigh 31lbs and be spot-on for alpine duties. Oh – and you can have everything in between….for Surrey Hills I run 140mm rear 160mm front, a trip to Lakes / N Wales I’ll up the rear to 160mm via an air can, or an uplift day at FoD I’ll put the Totems and coil shock on the rear.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Pedal and Spoke in Peaslake, Surrey Hills, have one in for demo at the moment…

wrecker
    Free Member

Check this out;
    http://interbike.mtbr.com/all-mountain-bike-tests-at-interbike-outdoor-demo
    MTBR tested a lot of the new bikes out at interbike and the HD seemed to be the benchmark against which the other bikes compared. I think the HD ended up being their favorite (of all 21 bikes tested!)

julians
    Free Member

I’ve got one, I’d say its fine for all day rides,but I’d have said that about my old spesh enduro too.

Its a good bike, takes some setting up of the suspension to get the best from it, but it climbs really well and descends great. Mine weighs in are 29lb with fox 36 forks and dt ex 5.1 rims

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Don’t know where you are based, but Glentress Hub in Scotland have a L as a demo, looks awesome in Neon Green! 🙂

Alan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Info needed – Mojo HD’ is closed to new replies.