Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Images on site
  • SaxonRider

Why am I seeing some images in threads but not others? I just linked to a photo in my own photobucket album for Woppit’s photo thread, and I can see others’ images, but not my own. Last time I linked to an image, however, there was no problem at all.

I have noticed, meanwhile, that in the last few days, the images I can see have decreased in number, and those that appear as a ‘broken link’ icon have increased. This is happening on my work PC using IE and Chrome.

Any ideas?

Cougar

Your pic looks fine to me. Layer 8 issue?

Work proxy server / AV blocking Photobucket? It’s had issues with being flagged as a malware site in the past.

SaxonRider

Ah. It could be the work proxy server. I had posted from my phone using 3G and could see it fine.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I get this all the time at work. It’s our proxy settings, no doubt I’m flagged up on a log somewhere for viewing something inappropriate, but I really CGAS!

Cougar

What happens if you just browse to photobucket, do you get a ‘friendly’ proxy message?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Same here, many sites are blocked at work. Sometimes it’s so frustrating I give up and do some work….

SaxonRider

No. You’re right. Turns out photobucket is completely blocked here. I had never realised thta, as I tend to used my phone alot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Images on site’ is closed to new replies.