Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I'm now 18
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

my joints feel stiff, my memory loss is settling and i'm un even walking on my feet.

and this is before i go and get any drinks today 😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

your spelling improved dramatically overnight too

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

well i won't even be able to speak later 🙄

mt
    Free Member

Happy birthday! I can't remember being 18 it was that long ago. A bit of advice if I may, don't waste to much time getting pissed just out out there and take a few risks and have a great time.

donsimon
    Free Member

fourcrossjohn – Member

well i won't even be able to speak later

Everyone needs something to aim for.

Happy birthday!

I spent mine at the Eisteddfod in Llangollen round a campfire with beers, a group of mates, some Swedish girls we'd met and some guy who spent the whole time sharpening a Bowie knife. 😯

clubber
    Free Member

You know, I honestly can't remember what I did on my 18th. And it's not because I was p!ssed up – did that at the weekend. I suspect I probably went training and saw my then gf in the evening. Exciting times 🙂

Happy Birthday though John. Have a good one and make sure your mates keep an eye out for you later so you don't nearly kill yourself like I did on my 21st…

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I used to go out drinking about 3-4 times a week when I was that age, well, until I was about 25 actually.

It's no good for you and you blow shit loads of cash.

It's an easy trap to fall into.

Don't do it.

Less is more, on reflection now, once a week would have been more than sufficient.

At say 6 pints x 52 nights out a year, that's = 312 pints or about a grand in money, that's a nice little hardtail!

Have a good time tonight!

mudsux
    Free Member

celebrate. bum somebody.

Harry_the_Spider

Wise words.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I'm now 18’ is closed to new replies.