Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I'm considering setting up a company
  • bwaarp
    Free Member

Called Unhypocritas a bit like Dignatas…. however we would lobby for and carry out assisted suicides for some of our fellow misanthropic neo-malthusian citizens such as PETA’s founder who I quote once commented “I am not a morose person, but I would rather not be here. I don’t have any reverence for life, only for the entities themselves. I would rather see a blank space where I am.”

How hard do you think it would be to convince a bank to give me a loan? I’m sure there are at least some people willing to sponsor such a campaign :mrgreen:

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Not so if you cannot put a ‘ before m in Im 🙄 :mrgreen:

bwaarp
    Free Member

English language fascist! :mrgreen:

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Pity, started reading the first para in the hope you were going to offer some form of pest control for hypocrites.

bwaarp
    Free Member

You can’t actively go round forcing people to end it all! That would defeat the point! Plus if we were just going to get rid of all the hypocrites in the world, well bye bye humanity! 🙂 We all are, it’s just some forms of it leave a more bitter taste in ones mouth than others.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

I got to admit, I saw the Im and setting up company and didn’t read any of the post.
    😆

user-removed
    Free Member

I have a monthly direct debit set up to PETA. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it laddie 🙂

bwaarp
    Free Member

Would you pay for my companies service?

I’m also considering funding lobbying for the legalisation of human trials that do without the need for animal testing, would you care to help fund that and how many of your ilk will volunteer for it and the greater good.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Not sure about testing on Ilks you’d need much bigger cages than ones for rats. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I'm considering setting up a company’ is closed to new replies.