Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Idiot MTBer on Rushup Edge and Mam Tor today.
  • Kramer
    Free Member

I was out with the retrobike lot, and about lunchtime we came across a complete **** on an SX trail, who despite the bridlepath being very busy with walkers, was hammering down it, pulling lame tricks off some of the bumps, and then nearly hit two people standing at the bottom near Hollin's Cross, minding their own business, having to skid to avoid them.

Really, it's tw*ts like that who give us a bad name. Words were said at the time, but if it's you reading this, then please learn some manners.

Ambrose

Sorry 🙁

Kramer
    Free Member

Was it really you?

Jamie
    Free Member

Yeah it was Ambrose. I seen him.

tazzymtb

unfortunately it's not just in the peak district, there must be a lot of 'em out and about today….loads of riders at cannock chase blocking multiuser path (bikes across it, not follow the dog) asked in a bantery manner to kindly move their fookin bikes a wee bit so that we can get past. one **** decides to wait a bit and then try to chase us down to instigate a fight with a mild mannered single speeder who was **** all to do with the original comment, only to then bottle it when he realised all his mates weren't with him. people need to chill the **** out and learn some basic trail ettiquette.

chilli
    Free Member

Southerners! 🙄

Drac

Stupid walkers getting in the way.

peakmonster
    Free Member

Southerners again?, not to worry, back down to the safety of the M25 tonight. Wont ride in the peaks at weekends the place is full of em

Ambrose

Might have been my alter ego…

antigee

robob
    Free Member

<hands up>

that wasn't me, but… on sunday i came flying down a bridleway and only when i came across some very kindly but understandably annoyed walkers did i realise that in fact i was enjoying the trail to much and had crept over the line of responsible cyclist into the realm of lycra (well bagyy) clad lunatic.
    it is the sort of riding that i bo!!ock other riders for yet i succumbed to the singletrack flow and apologised profusely, genuinly and humbly for it…

i feel a bit better now i've come clean…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Idiot MTBer on Rushup Edge and Mam Tor today.’ is closed to new replies.