Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Idiot Cyclist Rant!!
  • sc-xc

Could you scan it and email it?

If not, use something like MS paint, and email me the jpeg.

Cheers!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

If a cyclist hit my car I’d drive past him, pull over get out and knock him flat.

No you wouldn’t Hora.

You’d just drive away terrified, then go on an internet forum and make up some bullpoo to try and pretend you’re all big and tough.

called him over, but guess what? he proceeded to ride off….If your reading this (yes you on the ti bike with the black and orange top) your pussy sh**t!!

Yeah, but the fact remains, he hit your car, then cycled off, and you’re the one left all irate and wound up and spouting crap. So who’s ‘won’?

your pussy sh**t!!

What does that even mean? 😕

SD-253
    Free Member

sc-xc – Member
    brandeberryj. You are my new internet hero….could you email me your autograph please?

By the way who was your internet hero before??
    PS your weird

Junkyard
    Free Member

Were you being ironic? no I don’t think you were.

i think you may have been the only person on the internet to not get it. Perhaps you also think i am Don King and I organise fight club nights on STW as well? I can’t say more as we all know the first rule so shhh its just between me and you
    Send me your signature as well and you can be on the guest list. First night you v the chain gang that ok?

I see cyclist behaving in that way when I am cycling.

i wish you had a friend to cycle next to you as well Sends hug

Another thing looking at your typing erors you have clearly lost your rag calm down.

Silly noob they are my halmark – check out my history on here for typos galore

SD-253
    Free Member

hora – Member
    If a cyclist hit my car I’d drive past him, pull over get out and knock him flat.

Car damage = a kicking.
    Surely you would have driven past him already?

sc-xc

By the way who was your internet hero before??

pedalthread. Just for the inbred for sale threads.

PS your weird

My weird what?

SD-253
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    are you really suggesting that some road uers are not very good – though clearly not you. Thansk for sharing this on a cycle forum. It is great to see the support commuters get form the community of fat lardy arsed trail centre riding car loving clarkson type hard men with balls the size of moons.
    You were correct in wanting to batter him i mean when a car nearly knocks me off and the driver starts shouting expletives at me and wanting to fight I always MTFU and get all mental on their ass … I dont wnat to be considered a pussy now do I

hora get out and fight i would pay good money to see you try.
    go to petrolheads and share your thoughts eh
    No still can’t see any irony there none what so ever

Junkyard – Member

Were you being ironic? no I don’t think you were.

i think you may have been the only person on the internet to not get it.
    is that statistically based? Because nobody else has said they thought you were being ironic therefore how do you know everyone on the internet thinks you were? I have no problem with you being ironic you really need to put it in a……..more ironic way!

Perhaps you also think i am Don King and I organise fight club nights

NO

on STW as well?

Sorry no idea what you are talking about

I can’t say more as we all know the first rule

No I don’t first rule or the last

so shhh its just between me and you

What just between you and me? That’s not a gay thing is it?

Send me your signature as well and you can be on the guest list. First night you v the chain gang that ok?

Who or what exactly is the chain gang and why does everyone want my signature what possible benefit can either of us gain?

i wish you had a friend to cycle next to you as well Sends hug

As a real cyclist I can not always have someone, in the same village as me going to the shop pub doctors etc at the same time as me. I can’t really force them to go with me just I am going to the shop?

Sends hug

you send hugs are you being gay again? I have no problems with gays my brothers husband is gay but it does not mean you are entitled “to come on to me”

Another thing looking at your typing errors you have clearly lost your rag calm down.
    Silly noob they are my halmark – check out my history on here for typos galore

Why would I do that? Go through bike forum to see if your hallmark is typing errors? I have got a life.

By the way where is the apoligy for saying I was banned from driving? Or did you think barred was a “typos” error?

SD-253
    Free Member

PS your weird

My weird what?
    No your weird not sure how the what bit comes into it.

Suggsey
    Free Member

I take it Eastenders is crap tonight?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Lordy…

SD-253
    Free Member

Suggsey – Member

Like it……..your post not Eastenders

flippinheckler
    Free Member

The keyboard warriors are out in force tonight 🙄

SD-253
    Free Member

Suggsey – Member

Isn’t it always?

Junkyard
    Free Member

still can’t see any irony there none what so ever

Really?
    PS How did you do with sarcasm?

Because nobody else has said they thought you were being ironic therefore how do you know everyone on the internet thinks you were?

No on else took it seriously was the main reason and it is fairly obviously a bit OTT

on STW as well?
    Sorry no idea what you are talking about

STW = you are here 😉

By the way where is the apoligy for saying I was banned from driving? Or did you think barred was a “typos” error?

I am happy to offer an apoligy for my typos and accept unreservedly that you don’t do them

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

In fairness, Junky’s typing is terrible at the best of times.

Have you still not got a new keyboard, Junky? 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

I must confess to it being user error largely now 😳 . When i spell check on word it takes so long the thread has moved on before i reply. It is a fair criticism and I have tried to get better but I can see why it annoys folk.
    I am learning to touch type again so hopefully it will phase out over time

SD-253
    Free Member

Really?
    PS How did you do with sarcasm?

Well if thats sarcasm below not bad if its not then not very well

I am happy to offer an apoligy for my typos and accept unreservedly that you don’t do them

SD-253
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    When i spell check on word it takes so long the thread has moved on before i reply.

Bleeding hell I have to agree with you there but I have a mental block on not doing a spell check.

Slacks
    Free Member

I found 10p the other day.

Face up, I think.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Idiot Cyclist Rant!!’ is closed to new replies.