Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Idiet weekly weigh in.
  • ton

week 4. weight loss this week 0lbs
    a big fat zero, how the hell does that happen, not veared from the plan at all, and no loss?

good new is that i managed to ride my bike to work and back 4 days on the trot.
    and managed 20 miles on the canal yesterday too. 8)

chunkypaul
    Free Member

reckon if you keep up the programme and keep riding you’ll see an improve next week ton – what is your total loss so far?

i’ve been off the mountain bike for nearly a year now, and now find it tough – although i did manage 10 miles on the bike this morning, even if it had bugger all hills on it!

LeeW

Keep at it Ton, You might just need a big poo.

zilog6128

If you’ve been doing a lot more exercise than normal it’s possible you’ve lost fat & gained muscle for a net zero weight change. Also are you staying hydrated enough? I found this was essential on the iDiet to promote weight loss. Lastly I wouldn’t worry about being “stuck” at the same weight for only one week. Your weight naturally fluctuates depending on many factors. Just keep at it.

ton

chunkypaul, i have lost 1 stone 9lbs. not bad for 1 month on the plan.
    key thing is that i feel fantastic, even with the health issues.

good luck mate. 8)

trailmonkey

week 4. weight loss this week 0lbs
    a big fat zero, how the hell does that happen, not veared from the plan at all, and no loss?

welcome to idieting.

in my 12 months experience i have noticed that there are three absolutes involved in idieting

1)some weeks it works and some weeks it doesn’t and you will have no idea why

2) if you keep at it you will lose weight and keep it off

3) solo will appear on the thread and accuse you of being a muppet for not being able to work it out

Russell96

Keep at it, I started at 111.5kg on New Years day, then for a big chunk of March I was stuck at about 101.5, but last 10 days it has started to come off again and I’m now 98.6kg.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

good new is that i managed to ride my bike to work and back 4 days on the trot.
    and managed 20 miles on the canal yesterday too.

miketually
    Free Member

Great news Ton, keep at it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Idiet weekly weigh in.’ is closed to new replies.