Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • IBM Rational software – anyone with selling/consulting experience please
  • CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

This is a very long shot, but I am up for a job selling Rational software and would really appreciate a brief conversation to get a little more information before the interview.

Either post a reply or you can find my email in my profile

Thanks a lot

Alex

joolsburger
    Free Member

I recruit for IBM both in global consulting and for the software business. If you have any specific queries I may be able to help. I take it you are going direct for this role rather than through an agency?

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

joolsburger YGM

molgrips
    Free Member

Jools, gissa job! I’m just finishing my contract with IBM (SWS) and would like an extension!

joolsburger
    Free Member

Sorry mate don’t do contract work just executive search!

molgrips
    Free Member

Bugger. I applied for a load of jobs today on the open market and the only one that came back to me was.. IBM!

There has to be a way of getting an internal transfer.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Bump for the evening shift. Would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has sold Rational, competed against it, or done pre-sales or implementation/development work.

Thanks

Andy

Hijack: Any Good Contract Business Analysts with Java / Mainframe Systems investigation skills, able to use Enterprise Architect with ease and also comfortable working with demanding business users to define requirements in the house tonight? 3 month contract in Bracknell with the UKs best retailer. PM in profile.

molgrips
    Free Member

Tempting to try and wing it, but I’ve not worked as a BA 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

I use Clearcase and Clearquest daily, does that help ? 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘IBM Rational software – anyone with selling/consulting experience please’ is closed to new replies.