Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ibis Mojo SL frames – any deals to be had?
  • bennyboy1
    Free Member

I know it’s fairly unlikely due to the relatively low numbers of these that are sold but does anyone know of any good deals on Ibis Mojo SL frames at the mo, i.e. preferably less than the £1999.99rrp, a 10% discount with cash payment etc?

Ta.

psychle
    Free Member

Mosquito Bikes had/have a white medium frame for £1899 (shop display model). You could probably haggle them down a wee bit, maybe…

’Clearance’ page

woody2000

If you buy one from Stif on 0% finance, it’s 23 pence cheaper. HTH

😉

bennyboy1
    Free Member

psychle – thanks for the link, no good though unfortunately (I probably should have mentioned in my original post but would need a large size frame)

woody2000 – I suppose 23p is better than nothing but am ideally looking for a slightly more palatable total figure! :-))

ojom
    Free Member

They have been price adjusted to £1899 i understand. The Mojo is dead so the SL takes over at a lower price.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

But again higher than the standard mojo was.

Every time I hear that scott nickle talk, it’s obviously just about the money.

Tbh I’m put off from buying one new just because I reckon for sure, they just went carbon to make ultra profit to get them back in the game (bike business).

That to me and reviews say’s my money might be staying in my pocket afterall.

Just my opinion on the whole BS Ibis thang.

So if anyone has a tranny they don’t want anymore, wing it this way 😛

shredder
    Free Member

bennyboy would you be intrested in a L white SL in excellent condition ?

My email is in my profile.

bennyboy1
    Free Member

thebikechain – thanks for the info regarding the 2011 pricedrop to £1899, could be a handy little amount, actually slightly refreshing considering all the price hikes across the cycling industry since 2009. I don’t see this listed on any websites yet though?

Ta.

bennyboy1
    Free Member

Shredder – ygm

shredder
    Free Member

YHM back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Mojo SL frames – any deals to be had?’ is closed to new replies.