Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • I love riding bikes
  • ajantom

yes I do, it’s great 😀

That is all.

mintimperial

Me too! It’s ace, isn’t it? 🙂

MartynS

me three.. I especially like riding them on dry dusty trails..

Special_ized_Jamie

Me four, went out for second time in 7 days! Had our first baby 4 weeks ago and didnt thing I would be getting out that much for a few months but this weather is just too good!

tenfoot

Night time
    Day time
    Sunshine
    Rain

Riding bikes is life. Anything else is just waiting. 😀

James78
    Free Member

Brilliantly simple post.

Me also, although I came a cropper on the mountain bike, big stack….think I may have cracked a rib although things a calming down a bit now, will wait until tomorrow to see.

Still love riding though, it won’t put me off. Two mtb rides in the surrey hills this week with three road rides in between!

sc-xc

I am in the wilderness.

MTB – probably 3 times in last 2 years. 4 months off all bikes until this week due to being fixated on martial arts – but have ridden to work every day this week. Only 100 miles, and on a clunky old fixie, but enough remind me I love riding – and to tentatively start thinking about dragging the mountain bike out.

Trouble is, all the lads I rode with will just tear my legs off now! 😕

lowcogger
    Free Member

i had a splendiferous time on my first visit to cannock today on my newly aquired lapierre spicy. so i also like riding them there mountain style bicycles 😀

velomanic
    Free Member

Today I’ve scaled climbs and completed descents that I’ve not managed before.

It’s been a good day – I love riding bikes 😀

clunker

I have not ridden for nearly three weeks due to injury and high on Diazepam. Never spent this long off my bike in over 20 years of mountain biking………I really am missing it 😥

Northwind

Today I set out to do a short lap in the hills, and somehow turned left instead of right at the junction that would have brought me home, and ended up putting in another unplanned 20 miles, getting lost, running out of food and water, then arrived home an hour late and barely able to stand. And all because bikes are brilliant.

Tomorrow’s ride might be a bit slower than usual though :mrgreen:

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

For me it’s probly the solitude I can get. love to go for a wander in the hills & Dales on my own & listen to the silence before clattering down a rocky descent.
    I love riding bikes me!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’m riding tomorrow – yippee!!!!

ruscle
    Free Member

My bike is hurt, I’m hurting inside. I am missing our time together…

simondbarnes

I do too. Rode 1000 miles in March 🙂

Bregante

Riding bikes is life. Anything else is just waiting.

This. I like this.

*i may steal this

hilton83
    Free Member

Rode three times this week, legs were shagged when i got home today but i just felt brilliant, and thinking about it i might go tomorrow aswell

proutster
    Free Member

Rode Sat, Tues and Thursday but….

Did the “every- other- weekend” hobby of golf today, and I played pants!

From about the 4th hole I wished that I was out on my bike – I wonder if the love will ever come back? Hit some huge drives but, because I haven’t been playing as much, messed a lot of them up.

Need to practise more but while the weather’s this good, tthe urge to go out on my bike in the evening wins, hands-down.

Anyway, tomorrow I have the delights (if I can find them) of Dad, Grandad and The Dentist and Breasty Haw around Grizedale to look forward to – let’s hope I don’t get too lost.

lowcogger
    Free Member

i had a splendiferous time on my first visit to cannock today on my newly aquired lapierre spicy. so i also like riding them there mountain style bicycles

😀

im still buzzing from yesterdays ride,i re-rode it constantly in my dreams,my quads and calves are sore as **** but i dont care about the pain :mrgreen:

growmac

Well put. Having ridden with the OP kindly showing me around the hills near Exeter yesterday, I am a little tired and sore. Clearly the solution is to ride more!

velomanic
    Free Member

“It never gets easier, you just get faster” 😀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘I love riding bikes’ is closed to new replies.