Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I hate golf but……
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Come on Watson

desf
    Free Member

His last two putts were sh!t. Nerves at his age and experience?

Still hope he wins.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Nope still boring! And clearly everyone else thinks so …. 1 reply of interest .. dull dull not a sport! Tis a GAME

desf
    Free Member

For the record – I don't like golf either 😉 , but there was a bit of human drama about it.

scaredypants

Don't give away the result! – I've got 40hrs of taped coverage to get through later.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Who's going to tell him?

Pigface
    Free Member

I really felt sorry for Watson, ooohhh look at you Cink you beat a old man with a dody hip. Feel good does it? you proud of yourself?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Although I like the odd round myself (living just up the road from turnberry it's like a bloody religion), I like to wind up the golfers at work.

Tomorrow's fayre will be, 'How can you call that a sport?, a man of 59 nearly wins your world championship!'

Oldest tournament winner at :-

Snooker – 50
    Darts – 51
    Bowls – you get the gist!

endless material for me!.

16stonepig
    Free Member

It's just XC snooker…

finbar
    Free Member

I hate golf but nothing.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

"It's just XC snooker…"

Classic 😆

BigDummy
    Free Member

I couldn't stand to watch it on the tellybox, but I do love watching well-brought-up, slim and neurotic girls playing it. As with tennis, it's really a mating-season game for the upper middle classes. 😉

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I really felt sorry for Watson, ooohhh look at you Cink you beat a old man with a dody hip. Feel good does it? you proud of yourself?

Was it just the two of them playing?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I hate golf but……’ is closed to new replies.