• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by AdeC.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • I hate cycle shoes – Thieving Scumbag content.
  • johnikgriff
    Free Member

Nearly got my hands on 2 theiving scumbags in my garden, unfortunatly I was on my way out for a bike ride and just counldn’t **** run in my cycling shoes, looked like a puppy on ice. They had only nicked some old copper pipe my neighbough had at the bottom of his garden, but that isnt the piont as I’m sure they would take anything they could get their hands on.

Got a really good look at them so I’ll know them when I see them. Also appeared to scared the shit out of them 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Road or MTB?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

MTB, but our garden is about 200 feet long and I was trying to run down a wet paved path.

jon1973
    Free Member

It’s one of those occasions where you really wish you had a boomerang.

DezB
    Free Member

Or a shotgun?

theteaboy
    Free Member

What would you have done if you had caught them?

mrblobby
    Free Member

If only you had been riding in flats.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Threw my helmet at one of them, but the light weight fancy rubish we have now bearly made it 20 feet. My old pisspot from back in the day would have had at least an arm off.

I recon they were local(ish), so with all my bike riding and dog walking I’m sure I’ll run into them.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

I was feeling brave as they only looked about 16 and I’m a 14+ stone fit MTBer(ish)/ex rugby/blackbelt type, so probably have got my head kicked in 🙁 . To be honest they split up and would have felt pretty confident of keeping hold of one of them. Wife had called the police and they were here in 5 minutes. Also with all the noise the neighbourghs were out pretty quick.

Kevevs
    Free Member

you need a proper hat..[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHFqDjzkyQQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

MSP

Wouldn’t it have been easier if you had just jumped on your bike to give chase? Then your cycling shoes would have been an advantage.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

A good spot but unfortunately there is 2 problems with that. First the chase (such as it was) involved jumping over fences and hedges and secondly (more important probably) it still had its lock on in the garage 🙁

higthepig
    Free Member

Could you have taken your shoes off and thrown them at them, one well aimed one at each, then you could have run Zola Budd like.

Well done anyway.

davidrussell
    Free Member

tin of beans a la crocodile dundee 🙂

AdeC
    Free Member

but our garden is about 200 feet long

worst “I’ve got a massive garden” post ever

johnikgriff
    Free Member

You think this one is large ,my second house has a “large” padlock.

AdeC
    Free Member

😯 a large padlock? This affirms my view that people with massive gardens get their docks and locks confused.

Well done giving chase sir. Just dont mix up ‘Copper pipes’ with ‘Copper’s wife’

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘I hate cycle shoes – Thieving Scumbag content.’ is closed to new replies.