Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • I did this very sad thing
  • duntmatter
    Free Member

lol at mrmichaelwright!

Junkyard
    Free Member

On leaving my house a neighbour offered me a lift to toddler group as there was no need to walk… I delcined and got there before she did it is that close.
    She weighs more than all 4 of us I am sure …apparently she cant walk as she has weirdy feet that blister or something if she walks…seem fine on the accelerator pedal and this pressure illness does not affect her burger grip either

Onzadog
    Free Member

Tight schedule. I love that one. Get out of bed 20 minutes earlier FFS.

PhilO
    Free Member

AndyP
    Free Member

Shocking. Everyone knows it's 'fewer than 200 yards', not 'less than'.

jimmy

200 yards… When I were a lad I used t'have t'walk 2 mile t'school and 2 mile back and if I were late me old man got t' dog lead out and whip us wi'in an inch o' pearly gates before sending us out t' fields to milk t'herd. Lucky buggers

danceswithcats

You were lucky…

i dont know what all the fuss is about…if it's only 200 yards then she's not doing that much damage to the ozone layer, and there are a lot of nasty people around these days that you wouldnt want your kids bumping into on their way to school. Put the measuring tape away, stick the patio heater on full blast and chill out with a nice glass of pinot grigiot

petetheplumber
    Free Member

1 in 3 people die of heart disease or cancer judging by your neighbour it isn’t going to be you.

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

I'm sure this is just how Nazi Germany started.
    Neighbours spying on each other, grassing each other up, an intolerance and hatered of people who do things differently

Not good.

Bunnyhop

Some one said on here ( a few years ago) that we will morf into 'them and us'.

The fitter types will stay as we are today and the obese, couch potato, over eating, no exercise brigade will turn into the characters from the film 'Wall e'.

codebauer
    Free Member

The fancy white one or the rusty piece of crap?

aracer
    Free Member

That was quite a leap you made there to Godwin this thread, Billywhiz, I'm impressed.

Tight schedule. I love that one. Get out of bed 20 minutes earlier FFS.

Not necessarily very helpful if you can't drop your kids at school 20 minutes earlier.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘I did this very sad thing’ is closed to new replies.