Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • I can cure the one speed thumb wigglers.
  • charliedontsurf

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NrHlbxIDOY[/video]

Small print. Just knobbing around, calm down, it’s not real, go and take a good look at yourself and consider your own shortcomings before complaining about a fictitious product that really does not exists. Not really for sale. Back off. Have a cup of tea. Cheer up. And let’s be excellent to each other. Just for fun. Custard creams are ace. Available from NO good bike shops and no shiddy shops either. Not self-promotion just messing about FFS. Go on, buy anything from anyone else, I really don’t care where you buy your gears from. There is so much **** up shit in the world, really dreadful things… Get stuck in to that. It’s just a bike forum, not an affront to anything you hold dear. Ride a bike.

Steelsreal

are there any preorder offers? i have long waited for something for my thumb to do…

akira

Hopefully there will be a rapid rise version.

crikey
    Free Member

We really need a shaking of the head then walking away to a better life emoticon.

charliedontsurf

Thumbs can do many things.

And nothing beats a nice thumbs up as a sign Of appreciation for a rad skid or suck wheelie.

Hold on a double thumbs up and big smile is better.

fenred
    Free Member

Charlie, if I order one of these revolutionary, new fangled devices from u does your shop throw in a big bag of weed/acid instead of the industry standard haribos?? 😉

charliedontsurf

Lol. No acid or weed. We take things very seriously so I am afraid it’s just EPO.

IanW
    Free Member

Im holding out for the tech to trickle down to a more accesible price point.

charliedontsurf

Lower price point. I have heard some folk are gaffer taping a lolly stick to their thumb to prevent sissy thumb wiggle. This only costs a the price of a mini milk and some tape. Available from all food corner shops.

crikey
    Free Member

Evening Primrose Oil?
    Worse than GT85 imho.

rOcKeTdOg

custard creams are ace

This x 1,000,000,000

Kevevs
    Free Member

love the small print haha.

STATO
    Free Member

“everyone around you knows, youve just gone for a shi…. fter’

Genius!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Charlie I actually need one please. 😐

No seriously I do.

And I need a T-shirt. For free of course, cos then I can wear it in trendy establishments in That London and help promote your bizniz.

I think that’s a very fair deal indeed. :mrgreen:

charliedontsurf

Everyone said I was mad. Didn’t even make the short list for dragons den, not even as a hopeful lunatic failure who has sunk all his life savings ( accumulated by living with his mum well into his fifties) But I can see there are a lot of folk going for shifter in the woods.

epicyclo

My one goes ding ding when I use it.

brakes
    Free Member

is there a left-handed purple anodised version for 29er fixed ebb recumbent tandem fatbike unicyles with gears?

charliedontsurf

Don’t worry about left hand purple etc. It’s the grip shift variation that’s gonna be tricky.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Erm scuse me Charlie; t-shirt? Please?

Mutually beneficial, innit? 😀

Northwind

Is it compatible with 10-speed thumbs?

rexated
    Free Member

Excellent. Innovation like this (and the disclaimer) make visits to this forum worthwhile.

Maybe, you could adapt the Shimano Di2 shifting system to actually give people an electric shock at the bottom of hills. I reckon upping the aversion therapy would have a greater impact, and the desirable therapeutic outcome therefore expedited.

charliedontsurf

Di2… I had to google to find out what it is… And FFS shimano, really, Is this what we need? Why waste resource on this when your basic one speed freewheels are still nasty and gear danglers still go bad as soon as the mud starts flying.

BUT why not connect it to the saddle, an electro shock saddle. Zap you right in the daddy batteries.

But this may discourage folk from cycling entirely.

Elf: t shirts are available online. Or if you have a cool xl shirt we can swap.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Maybe, you could adapt the Shimano Di2 shifting system to actually give people an electric shock

No sound on work PC’s so untill you showed it from the front I assumed it was one of those joke shop shakey hand electric shock doo-dahhhs.

Rapid rise here, so if I ever twitch a thumb it means I’m just too much man for my gear to handle :p

DezB
    Free Member

Has anyone noticed? Its just an UPSIDE DOWN BELL.
    What a rip off merchant. Pah.

charliedontsurf

upside down bell… right way up sissy siren.

sram … shimano
    atb … mtb
    country … western

its all the same but different

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘I can cure the one speed thumb wigglers.’ is closed to new replies.