Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • I became a dad today
  • rickmeister

Congratulations to you both, great prezzie for crimbo… !

Houns

Well done for having sex

richmars

Well done. agree about the best thing ever. I remember getting home about 5 in the morning and the feeling, well, I can’t describe it. but something like wow times a big number.
    Just enjoy a bit of peace now, it won’t last, but just remember how you feel now, and when things get hard, think back to now.

ds3000
    Free Member

Many congratulations!

scottyjohn
    Free Member

Congrats!

Sandwich

Well done Mrs H for all the hard work. Take a deep breath get, some sleep and hold on for a wild ride.

Sidney
    Free Member

Congratulations! It’s bloody amazing isn’t it. Enjoy the moment.

Hope you don’t suffer with colic, we’re going through that ordeal with our 9 week old at the mo…..

crankboy
    Free Member

4 months in for us now , say goodbye to a full nights sleep clean clothes and spontaneous mountain bike rides and hello to conversations about poo and vomit.

It is unbelievably fabulous to be a father . When i walk in and little crankbrat smiles in recognition the sense of love and pride is overwhelming.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Aaawww, a baby 😀
    Congratulations!!

keefus
    Free Member

Congratulations!

tommid
    Free Member

Great news.

My first came in January and my next is due in July. The great things will soon out weigh the things you saw last night. It just gets better from here on it.

Does Haribo Jr have a name yet?

lucky
    Free Member

Congratulations
    Our 1st was born just before x-mas. A great early prezzy for you both !
    Hope you like rollercoasters – you just got on a real long one !!!
    Best wishes

Haribo
    Free Member

update – home, fed n watered (not too much milk but getting there) and we have one wee content caelan jack. Lying in bed with him in his basket just now after a feed/change. Peed all over me this afternoon lol. So far this is brill and getting better as the feelings of being scared get lesser

kaesae
    Free Member

😀

razor1548
    Free Member

“7 pounds 2. Best day of my life”

You have honestly never had a better experience than seeing the result of you spunking up some bird?

I weep for you with sincerity! 🙁

This is largely why our culture is in a very sorry state at the moment. If people honestly believe (and I know many do) that the pinnacle of human achievement is pushing their cock in and out of a vagina long enough to give them an orgasm, then we really are never going to get anywhere are we?

Sort yourself out immediately!

razor1548
    Free Member

“Peed all over me this afternoon lol”

A baby urinated over you and your first reaction was to laugh! ‘Ha ha ha’ ‘HA ha ha’

Oh what fun.

Parenthood really should be classified as a learning disability!

Seriously! Get a grip of yourself. This is a pretty difficult world you need to bring your child up to do well in. Do you think acting like a **** urophile teletubby is going to give it a good start?

Our daughter is 21 weeks now and yes the first 6 weeks can be a nightmare at times, but it does get much easier. Getting the feeding sorted seemed to be the key to success for us, as proper feeding = proper routine = more sleep for everyone 😀

Enjoy it and take plenty of time off work and spend it with your new family.

Haribo
    Free Member

Nobody feed the troll

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘I became a dad today’ is closed to new replies.