Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • I ate a mcdonalds today…
  • Coyote
    Free Member

Pesto got pine nuts innit.

Oh and Herman. Thanks. I *was* going to bo-bos. Now I fear closing my eyes.

Hareydan
    Free Member

I’ve had 2 maccy d’s in about the last 5 years, both of which were really disappointing. Burger kings, on the other hand, are awesome 🙂

I_Ache
    Free Member

The chips are better at Burger King though

I think its better the other way round.

And as for Gregs being better, yes they are at certain things but when was the last time you saw a drive through Gregs? In Canada they have Tim Hortons and that is great. Really good coffee and a good choice of well priced food.

wallop

Mac D’s – yuk
    BK – less yuk, but fries are far superior

Sausage and egg McMuffin though – drool, totally.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Love McDonald’s cheeseburgers!

Fantastic food… it’s only a 15 min drive, I wonder if they’re still open?

zokes
    Free Member

I have tried them btw & still wonder why people bother.

I my case, it’s because I need something very fast and there’s nothing else open, or I’m stuck at an airport…

devs
    Free Member

Micky D = win. Burger King = win. KFC = win. Pizza = win. Cake = win. Normal healthy food = win. Fish n chips =win. Chinese = win. Curreh = win. Turkey dinners with sprouts =win. Fussy eaters = lose.

theboatman
    Free Member

Well thinking’s obviously not your strong point if you ‘think’ mcdonalds is any good

There you go aqain, making those assumptions without any evidence to support them; when did I make any comment on McD’s? But don’t worry it’s always more important to be right, rather than correct.

konabunny
    Free Member

it’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.

hugor
    Free Member

Maccas is great when it’s fresh. My locals have the carousel setup and invariably your burger has been sitting there under the heating lights for 20 mins prior to you buying it.
    That really destroys it. The bread gets dried out and the lettuce warm!
    BK on the other hand make them fresh every time.
    I think that is the major difference for me

Rorschach
    Free Member

‘How can pesto make you ill?’…when it’s been in the fridge for 2weeks :0( .Spent last night discussing it with god on the big White telephone again and have a better appreciation of ‘agent piccolax” now.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘I ate a mcdonalds today…’ is closed to new replies.