Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • I am about to get repetative
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/tshirts.php

You enjoyed the party, wear the t-shirt. Need to hit economic order quantity for screen printing. These are decent t-shirts, not iron on transfer cr@p

scaredypants

– thought they were only for attendees ?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

They were but the buggers haven't bought enough. At this rate I am £200 out of pocket!

It is all for charity so I will pay out the difference.

I deliver on my promises

Junkyard
    Free Member

Can I order one but pay next month as I am skint this month? Cheeky but I am mainly doing it to help you out as I got e-mailed by persona non gratis formerly of this parish and {I KNOW YOU READ THIS :wink:} anything to make him STOP/for charity etc.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Junk – tell me your size and colour. I will buy it on your behalf and hope you are an honest man.

Cheers DezB – Top bloke as always

Junkyard
    Free Member

ok ta can you e-mail mine is in profile and feel free to out me if I turn out to be a fraudster.
    Charcoal and small
    I will cover the postage as well

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

No worries Junkyard. I run my life on trust. Postage covered in price

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I too got an email. Why on earth would I want a t-shirt from an event 3 months ago that I did not attend?

grumm
    Free Member

************WARNING: Junkyard is a fraudster*********

He er, bought me some aldi gloves and I still haven't paid him for them. Disgraceful.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Foxy – Sorry, I scraped every email that I had relating to BBB. Mind you, you would want one because they are nice t-shirts. Check out the designs on the website. If you buy one and don't like it, I will refund you out of my own pocket.

grumm- Let us see how this progresses. I will post.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

WCA…I put my personal email in my profile in good faith. I do not like the fact it has been used to try to flog me a t-shirt I did not ask for and do not want.
    You did not email me; it was rudeboy.
    As from now my email will nolonger be available.

grumm
    Free Member

grumm- Let us see how this progresses. I will post.

Sorry I was joking – if you read what I read it's me that owes him money. 😛

Junkyard
    Free Member

He er, bought me some aldi gloves and I still haven't paid him for them. Disgraceful

GRUMM: How very dare you I gave you some tyres and you have not collected them either…. I quite literally cannot give things away to you SHOCKING
    Riding Tuesday if you are over The Plague/Available.

grumm
    Free Member

Would love to but still feeling a bit plaguey.

Getting bored of listening to myself whining about it now. 😡 👿

KINGTUT
    Free Member

WCA…I put my personal email in my profile in good faith. I do not like the fact it has been used to try to flog me a t-shirt I did not ask for and do not want.

Jesus wept.

udnylad
    Free Member

WCA, one more order for you. Hope that helps.

barca
    Free Member

Bored to the back teeth with Big Bike Bash stuff but that post was top. Thank you.

RichPenny
    Free Member

WCA, do you have FC's address? If so, I'll pay for you to ship a t-shirt to her 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Foxy – So you are complaining to me that I didn't send you an email? Someone else did and that's my fault?

I am sorry / not sorry that I did / didn't send you an email based on information that is / isn't posted in your public profile.

I hope that is / isn't clear now.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘I am about to get repetative’ is closed to new replies.