Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hydration pack bladders with magnetic hose clips
  • ChrisL

Does anyone other than Nalgene do bladders with magnetic hose clips? It's a really nice feature but after using them for several years I'm forming the opinion that it's the only nice feature of Nalgene bladders. Unfortunately Nalgene and Camelbak bladders use hoses of different diameters so bodging a Nalgene magnetic valve onto the end of a Camelbak hose may not be an easy thing to do effectively.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

My NorthFace Hammerhead uses a magnetic fixer for the hose. I agree that it's a very useful feature.

iain1775
    Free Member

dont Osprey packs have a magnetic clip, dunno what bladders are in them?

Vortexracing

dont Osprey packs have a magnetic clip

yip they do

monksie_
    Free Member

"Osprey Hydraulics"- no sucking required

monksie_
    Free Member

Here you go. I think they're manufactured by Nalgene as well though.
    Available for purchase here:
    http://www.snowandrock.com/osprey-hydraform-3l-reservoir//ski-snowboard-outdoor-sports/fcp-product/10854

ChrisL

My The North Face packs use Nalgene bladders, or at lease my ones do, so I suspect that your Hammerhead does, too. I'll have a look at the Osprey bladders, thanks.

Edit – A quick Google shows that Osprey bladders are made with or by Nalgene.

monksie_
    Free Member

The Osprey bladders are completely different to the Hammerhead bladders though. The standard Nalgene's with the detachable hose are bobbins where as the Osprey Hydraulc bladders are superb.

ChrisL

I ended up experimenting with an old Camelbak bladder. With some heating of the hose I can get a Nalgene magnetic bite valve onto a Camelbak hose. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hydration pack bladders with magnetic hose clips’ is closed to new replies.