Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • HT Components?
  • ashfanman
    Free Member

Looking to get some new flat pedals to complete a new build. I remember reading on here before that the Superstar Nano Techs are identical to the HT Components AN01 pedals. Is this true? Are there really no differences with the pedal body, the axle or the bearings at all?

I’ve just had a look at the HT site but it seems to have been updated, and the online shopping section just says ‘coming soon’? Anyone know where I could get some from, or if there any other brands that are the selling the same pedals even cheaper?

Ta.

R.lepecha

There you go

Only a few are in stock.

They are the same AFAIK.

ashfanman
    Free Member

Yeah, I saw that, but the Nano Tech equivalents are out of stock, sadly.

backhander
    Free Member

Exactly the same. You could see the superstar imprint in the HT print on mine.

fivespot
    Free Member

HT components make them for Superstar. Got two pairs running fine. Service is very easy. Check pins if you get some. I have lost a couple, and when I checked them all, they weren’t that tight.

Northwind

Yup, HT is the manufacturer. Same pedal also available branded as Nukeproof (for far more) and as Exotic (for normally similiar amounts)

ashfanman
    Free Member

Yup, HT is the manufacturer. Same pedal also available branded as Nukeproof (for far more) and as Exotic (for normally similiar amounts)

So these are exactly the same (other than the branding, of course) as the Superstar ones? They’re only £29! Bargain!

Northwind

I don’t know them to be the exact same to be fair… I’d want to open them up, they’re the same body and they come from the same factory but there could still be differences in detail. But I’d bet 10 scottish pence they’re the same inside.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

yes they are the same but CC are permanently out of stock. Im sure a similar SS vs readytoride thread suggested a lot of the re-sellers were getting caught as one particular seller (SS?, nukeproof?) has the sole rights to selling that design in europe so we might not see them at CC or readytoride again.

as i am loathe to by anything from SS i am looking at these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bi-King-HT-AX01-MTB-BMX-Pedals-Ti-color-363g-/150613528147?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2311440e53

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’ve seen a few lots of kona Wah Wahs on flee bay for £29 and they’re pretty similair to the nanos, worth a look

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

get… a good spot as that is another re-badged version of the same pedal, cheaper than SS from a UK supplier

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kona-Wah-Wah-MTB-Freeride-BMX-DH-Pedals-GREY-RRP-65-/290570179192?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item43a7551278

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘HT Components?’ is closed to new replies.