Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • How was your EndEnd?
  • stevio

as one of the people taking timing tags from lots of knackered folk at the finish i would like to hear whether you enjoyed it & what were the best/worst bits.

Hats off to the guy who broke his saddle @ the Sloc and did the last 7 miles standing up with the saddle in his back pocket.

And if you’re interested Nick Craig got another £1,000 from winning in 2.53… Anyone got Liam Killen or Oli Beckinsales home numbers for next year???

Rickos
    Free Member

Bloke I know finished in 5 hours 45 minutes on his rather heavy (coil shock, etc.) Gnomad.

2 hours 53 is a bit mind boggling! That’s an average of 14 or 15mph, isn’t it?

robbo
    Free Member

And look the first ever MTB report on BBC Sport cycling page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cycling/14973002.stm

druidh
    Free Member

It were reet grand.

Bluddy hard work, especially as we set off at the very tail end and therefore had to struggle through the traffic and the quagmire. I was assured by regulars/locals that it’s not normally so “soft” though.

I was happy with getting inside 5h30m as I’d no idea what to expect on a MTB enduro. I reckon I could knock off 30 minutes or so if I put my mind to it a bit and stared nearer the front too.

2h53m is just silly!!

Big thanks to the organisers and to all the locals who came out to cheer us along. It was much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How was your EndEnd?’ is closed to new replies.