Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How to escalate a BT broadband complaint?
  • Trekster

Seem to remember someone posting names and contact details for senior BT people being posted in the past.

Son seems to be hitting a brick wall with the complaints system and getting a reliable service to his house in a small village outside Carlisle. He is just off the phone to a “supervisor” and feels the circle beginning again 🙄

AD

Not much help as regards a contact name but we seem to be having a similar problem over in Brigham. Distinctly unhappy with BT ‘service’ at this moment…

poonprice
    Free Member

Try Twitter, I complained on there about BT and the service we’d received and they contacted me back.

cinnamon_girl

Formal letter advising that you’re starting the Small Claims Court process. That was the only way they would listen, bunch of shysters. 👿

jonba
    Free Member

go mental on twitter and facebook?

geoffj

@btcare on twitter worked for me

thebrowndog
    Free Member

What poonprice and others say – go social media postal. We had 2 months of crap from BT just to get connected until Mrs Browndog went on a twitter rampage and it was sorted in days.

somafunk

A revving chainsaw whilst calling BT support worked for me, apparently i had a shared line due to my house being newly built in an already established development built 40 yrs previous but it took a revving chainsaw and a few cuts into a length of log in my back garden before they would send a BT engineer, along with the **** police for damage to telecommunications property but that’s a different matter.

brooess
    Free Member

CEO email addresses here

Just type chief exec email addresses into google – it’s all in the public domain.

Good luck. I went to the chief exec when BT were being utterly useless in delivering any kind of service and I still had to negotiate to get them to let me out of a contract they’d 100% failed to deliver on and were basically in breach of!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to escalate a BT broadband complaint?’ is closed to new replies.