Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How to contact Kielder 100 organisers?
  • ghislainlambert
    Free Member

Hello is there an alternative means of contacting SIP events? They don't seem to respond to e-mails.

Cheers

Drac

Not really no, problem is they also hold down full time jobs so can be slow in replying.

ghislainlambert
    Free Member

Sorry didn't mean to upset anyone. Without sounding like an arse though I think if you're charging for a race entry then you should be able to be contacted

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Probably best to avoid posting on here then, as every post seems to attract someone that's upset 🙂

ackie
    Free Member

Just give them a few days and they will reply.
    info@sip-events.co.uk

Drac

I'm not upset just pointing our why it may take them so long.

joolzed
    Free Member

Because they also help run other events too, perhaps?? Sip Events have been in Plymouth for most of last week and the start of this week helping out at Twentyfour/12.

Also they do warn you that they aren't sitting in offices all day everyday:
    From the 'contact us' section of the website

(We usually only answer emails during office hours Tues-Thurs. We try to answer emails within 2-5 days, but it may take much longer during the busiest periods of the race season.)

ghislainlambert
    Free Member

Hence why I was asking if there was an alternative means of contacting them.

vinnyeh

try sara@sip-events.co.uk as well. No idea whether it'll get answered any quicker though.

Drac

Nope it won't gets picked up by the same person.

jonb
    Free Member

I got a respons e to my email in a few days. I was asking about the cut offs and kit. I also asked if a profile was going to be available for the route and I got this amazing answer that made me laugh.

No profile available, you'll see the big hills when you get to them, when you get to them, you ride up and over them, the route constantly 'undulates'.

Kind regards
    Sara

uplink
    Free Member

I emailed them last December & then again in Jan – I'm sure they'll reply when they're ready 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How to contact Kielder 100 organisers?’ is closed to new replies.