Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How much does your Cotic BFe weigh?
  • neilWalts
    Free Member

I’m thinking of getting a BFe, but would like to know what sort of builds people have, and how much the complete bike weighs in at.
    Pics and weights appreciated!

craig1975
    Free Member

mines is about 30lbs, halo freedom rims, hope pro2 hubs, syncros carbon bar, xtr cranks & mechs, pikes are 454 coil u-turn

neilWalts
    Free Member

That looks sweet.

chiefgrooveguru

My beefily built Soul comes in at 27.5lbs so an actual BFe would be just over 1lb more. I ummed and aahhed about going with a BFe but concluded I was unlikely to be brave enough or ride heavily enough to take advantage of the extra strength and stiffness.

Roblilly
    Free Member

cwmcarn dh by Roblilly, on Flickr

Fox 36 Van
    Now running 1 x 9
    Hope pro 2 minnion DH tyres
    Renthal fat bar
    Husselfelt stem
    31 LBS

dlr

16″, air u turn revs, superstar wheels, 1×9, slx brakes, dropper etc, 29.1 lbs as you seen it here on my digi scales

nwill1
    Free Member

Nice build dlr, what size rotor are you running?

audicoupedave
    Free Member

Not sure of what it weights but in one way is it heavy, but there is nout it can’t deal with goes up well but even better down

160mm totems
    Hope m4’s
    Mavic 719’s on pro 2’s
    Full xtr 18speed drive
    Reverb

It’s ace!!!!!

dlr

nwill1: 183 hope front and 160 hope rear as I used to have a set of 4yr old tech m4’s/mono mini on it but they are on another bike atm hence the slx’s. Dropper ive had nearly 2 years and was used on a Zesty till I sold that recently. Rear mech is 10 years old! springs shot but works fine so dont see the point in changing heh.

audicoupedave: Is that a 17.5″?

audicoupedave
    Free Member

Dlr
    Yep sure is a 17.5

Northwind

Mine was somewhere around 27, 28lbs. Built relatively light, with Revelations up front, Flows on Pro 2s, big tyres, gravity dropper, light-but-tough parts everywhere. It was good, but in the end not amazing I thought, it never really wowed me like my Soul did.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How much does your Cotic BFe weigh?’ is closed to new replies.