Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How long to grieve…..
  • piemann
    Free Member

Ok, so after getting both bikes knicked, with little chance of insurance paying out, how long should one wait before thinking about the inevitible replacement? I've pretty much accepted that they are gone, and despite the noble efforts of Greater Manchester Police, I'm not expecting to see them ever again.

So, has anyone bought a rebound-bike? If so, how long did you wait/grieve for, and did you get what you wanted first time?

piemann
    Free Member

Bear in mind that I obviously want to keep riding as much as ever, but that I simply don't have a bike to do it on….

sofatester
    Free Member

How long to grieve

Was expecting the worst with that title!

MTFU it's a bike 🙄

cynic-al
    Free Member

EPIC LAMENESS

RealMan
    Free Member

My MTB got nicked a month before due to go to the Alps. Didn't have much choice but to build a new one ASAP.

Mmmmmm.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Troll or not I'm with piemann . . . I feel your pain and I'm only grieving over a broken lock 👿 . Get yourself sorted asap though – keep an active ebay account and if things don't work out then there's always plenty of other stuff to try (just don't count the cost of the losses 😉 ).

sweepy
    Free Member

At the moment you have no bike. Get one now, that way if you dont get the others back you'll have a bike, and if you do you'll have three bikes. Either way thats better than what you've got now.

rs
    Free Member

🙄 is there a better excuse to buy a new bike?

ntreid
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    EPIC LAMENESS

Is that a 2011 Specialized?

nicko74

ntreid – Member

cynic-al – Member
    EPIC LAMENESS

Is that a 2011 Specialized?

Yup, it's the one with the Brain that keeps failing. "Epic lameness, now with BrainFail (TM)"

sofatester
    Free Member

it's the one with the Brain that keeps failing. "Epic lameness, now with BrainFail (TM)

That post reminds me why i keep coming here 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How long to grieve…..’ is closed to new replies.