Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • How long is your working week + commute?
  • andyrm
    Free Member

Average is 50 hours a week once you factor in 20 mins ride to & from work then changing time. Pretty happy with that. Couldn’t get all I need to do in less, and the riding bookends the day nicely.

ds3000
    Free Member

Nurse here.

I currently do 1100-2330 3 days a week in A+E, 30 min drive each way, biking, I have found, is impossible due to being so knackered at end of shift.

Thinking about taking a new job in OR in different hospital, 1200-2000 5 days a week, would be 30-45 min bike each way.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well just locked in the new office space and just need to decide where to live, shouldn’t be more than a 30min walk or at least a hop on a bus or 15min ride in…problem with working on the foreshore is that it’s always uphill home.
    How long in the office no idea these days

loddrik
    Free Member

12-14 hours a week. Takes me about 10 mins to drive or 20 mins to ride.

hunterst
    Free Member

Contracted to work 29.5 hours over 4.5 days
    Usually do a couple of hours extra every week as they let me roll in around 10am (should be 9)

Commute is 15 mins each way (motorway clear at that time of morning)

I’m pretty sure i could earn a little more than i do if i could be bothered – but I’m a lazy, lazy man 😆

deepreddave
    Free Member

C50 here, 42 paid for and 8 commuting. Genuine question, how does anyone regularly work 75+ and have quality of life outside of work?

thenorthwind

Interesting related listening here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06pbw9v

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘How long is your working week + commute?’ is closed to new replies.