Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • How do you get a topic up to a 1000 posts ?
  • oldfart

Just wondering how easy it is that’s all ? 😀

backhander
    Free Member

Get everyone arguing.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Ride without a helmet?

yossarian
    Free Member

Offer to make people some crappy keyrings and then don’t bother for a year?

mrmo
    Free Member

show off some photos

Bing
    Free Member

Say all single speeders are idiots who cant afford proper bikes with gears and stuff.

oldfart

what tyres for …….

mrmo
    Free Member

and home brew lights

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

dunno

HTH

nonk
    Free Member

climate change is worth a punt.

Hohum
    Free Member

tattoos are good for a laugh!

thomthumb
    Free Member

what thread title for 1000 posts? 😉

my suggestion: christians are well intentioned and make lovely cakes.

iDave
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m not sure, but you should definitely try to somehow get TJ involved on the thread.

mooman
    Free Member

I could get posts to 1000 no problem on the old site I used to visit.
    Singlespeeders and rohloff users … if only they had brains as big as their ego ..

bassspine
    Free Member

I think it helps if the thread is interesting

oldfart

Well good start so far keep ’em coming ! 😉

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Post a picture of young lady

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I do have an idea actually and you’re already failing I’m afraid Oldfart. Nevermind.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think it helps if the thread is interesting

I’m sure it doesn’t 😕

rob2
    Free Member

Steve Austin – that is inspired!

Kunstler

What happened to the numbered posts in threads? Gone – or is it just me that can’t see them. I hate to miss out you know.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Tell ton that tj called him a Nazi and then tell tj that ton called him a tree hugging liberal wimp. Wind them up and watch them go.

This post is not intended to offend any Nazi or liberal tree huggers who may be on the forum. The are two intended “victims” and I’m sure both would agree that they’re big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves. They will take this with the tongue in cheek humour it was meant. Delete as appropriate.

trickydisco
    Free Member

what about the headset thread a while back that just ran and ran for over a year?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

+1

khani
    Free Member

It’s like starting a good fire, start with a good base, fan it carefully til it’s burning nicely, and periodically keep chucking some fuel on to keep it going,
    but don’t let it get out of control, or it’ll get put out.

Admiralable
    Free Member

Tell ton that tj called him a Nazi and then tell tj that ton called him a tree hugging liberal wimp. Wind them up and watch them go.

But that did happen!!!!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Actually I’ve just remembered, you ask the question “How many of you carry a gun as part of your cycling equipment?”

http://www.cyclingforums.com/forum/thread/180561/how-many-of-you-carry-a-gun-as-part-of-your-cycling-equipment

The thread started in 2004 and is still running.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I’m sure both would agree that they’re big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves.

Not fair. I’m very pretty and not that big. I need someone to look after me as well. “care in the community”

*crys*

wrightyson
    Free Member

Best I ever achieved was 611 (and yes I did check), for a raoul moat thread, it was closed at that point! I’ve never got close prior to that or since!! You could try suggesting dave c was ace and anyone who slightly leant to to the left regarding their political views was strange.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

*BUMP

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Actually I’ve just remembered, you ask the question “How many of you carry a gun as part of your cycling equipment?”

http://www.cyclingforums.com/forum/thread/180561/how-many-of-you-carry-a-gun-as-part-of-your-cycling-equipment

The thread started in 2004 and is still running.

….rethinks TransAm ride security? Previous worries included dogs, bikers packing heat werent even on the radar.

iDave
    Free Member

it’s impossible

trickydisco
    Free Member
    trout
    Free Member

Ha well I have 2 x 1000 plus threads and am amazed they happened, with no bitching either

Both light threads even more amazing .

gonna be tough going for a third next winter

duntmatter
    Free Member
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘How do you get a topic up to a 1000 posts ?’ is closed to new replies.