Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How do you feel about growing your own?
  • finnegan
    Free Member

Fruit and veg, that is.

For her MA my friend Anna is doing some research about what motivates people to grow their own food, and what discourages others. She has a short (10 tick box) and anonymous survey online, and would love some more people to answer it for her – STW massive, can you help?

Whether you already grow stuff, don't but are thinking about it, or wouldn't grow your own food if your life depended on it, Anna would like to know why:

http://tinyurl.com/growing-food-survey

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps!

Stoner
    Free Member

done – although TBH it seems more pitched at people who dont already grow their own food/live in the town/wouldnt know a broad bean if they tripped over one…

alwyn
    Free Member

Tastes very good, lots of effort. You will share half with the slugs.

mrsflash
    Free Member

done

29erKeith
    Free Member

done

z1ppy

we've grown tomatoes and chilli's for the last couple of years, have extended into carrots, parships, and runner beans this year… tis quite fun on a small scale.
    Even the g/f like it, though she won't go into the green house now the tomatoes have taken over (never got this pinching them back business)

Filled in the survey.

p.s. got seemingly a million chilli's growing on the 3 apache plants we got this year, well recommended, though we don't know how hots they'll turn out.

peachos
    Free Member

i grow my own berries in the back garden.

granted, i dont actually do anything and my garden slightly resembles overgrown wasteland.

vdubber67
    Free Member

done 🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.

finnegan
    Free Member

Stoner, yes, you're right – she's a graphic designer, and hoping to design something that will appeal to/encourage those who don't yet grow, so the survey is biased a bit that way, but she's going to need both sides I think.

Thanks all of you who've filled it in so far,

Brooker99
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke – Member
    This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.

Still closed – I did try though…

BigDummy
    Free Member

Ditto.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How do you feel about growing your own?’ is closed to new replies.