Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Hot(ish), OK warm, hatch options…
  • Pigface
    Free Member

So its ok to annoy the hell out of RS6 drivers but you can not annoy BMW drivers if you are in a T5 🙂

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

He was trying to keep up with me on the road to Newton Ferrers – I wasn't driving up his ar5e pretending my van was a supercar…

A van on this road would be all over the place anyway 😉

NZCol

Nah don't fancy an rs6 especially the extra 40 grand ! Too big as well. Skoda vrs is a cheaper alternative albeit inferior in many ways 🙂 This is to replace my T5 which has been quite frankly utterly sh1te-spent more time in the garage than out and just not good enough for me every day.

NZCol

Right well after some exhausting research its like this, the RS4 is probably out on budget grounds (100K basically), RS6 is min 140K, i can maybe do 50K which means Skoda VRS td thing, S3 is in there, R32, not many other hatches I like. No alfas thanks, no scoobs either, we have one already. Could get away with a golf or a S3 probably as can chuck bike in back. Mazda MPS could the outside bet but would pref 4wd/awd as it will be going up some steep unsealed roads quite a lot.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I think you'd enjoy an S3/R32 a lot more than a vRS which is FWD.

How about a powerfulish non RS or S Audi? The 3.0TDI or a biggish petrol?
    Discount BMW on the grounds of cr4p off road ability!

NZCol

Leaning towards a manual 2008 s3

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Hot(ish), OK warm, hatch options…’ is closed to new replies.