Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • hope vision 2 , anyone using as a helmet light ?
  • jimr80
    Free Member

as above , anyone got any feed back on these as a helmet lamp. i know they push out nearly 500 of them lumpen things ,but hows that relate to usable light on the trail and is the weight of the lamp noticable when your riding. i currently have a joystick maxx and am looking for something that has more light spread.

DezB
    Free Member

I've got a mk1 version and I use it on the bars with a more focused light on the helmet. Hope beam is too short as a helmet light. The latest one might be better though.

fastindian
    Free Member

mate of mine got a set last winter so am assuming there the latest ones. I run a DX 900 lumens torch and the hopes putting about the same light out but with a more focused beam. build quality is 1st class. if i had the cash id have one (and wasnt such a tight git 😉 )

Jim_Kirk
    Free Member

i run a vision 2 on the lid, im so impressed with it i dont use my stadium on the bars anymore. Good build quality and everythings tidy. I have the epic battery so burn time on max is very good. Top light, go for it.

I was worried about the weight but thankfully it wasnt an issue, the battery i stick in my camelbak.

dickie
    Free Member

I used a Hope Vision 2 as a helmet light for 2 years, it was fine. Now use a 4 as a helmet light – its fantastic.

the_lecht_rocks

i have a brand new one for sale if youre interested.
    box not even opened !

£150 + postage ?

rusty
    Free Member

I have a 2 on the bars and a 2 on my head, they are great. I never it notice on my head and the battery just slips into my bag.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘hope vision 2 , anyone using as a helmet light ?’ is closed to new replies.