Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hope seatpost
  • LoCo
    Free Member

Anyone using one of these? Any good?

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Had a couple now, they do tend to loosen slightly on a regular basis

retro83
    Free Member

No trouble with mine, only thing I don’t like is that the height measurements don’t go quite far enough up.

Clamping seems perfectly good, if slightly fiddly during fitting. Not noticed it loosening at all and I’m a fatto – I’ve bent the rails on a Thomson before 😆

Plus it’s made in England 8)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bigG
    Free Member

I’ve had mine on the bike for over a year, I’m a proper fat chunker and I tend to hoon it a bit but I’ve never made it loosen, or bend. Fitting was substantially less fiddly than any other post that I’ve had from what I remember but I’ve not had to touch it for a year so it can’t have been that tough…

Ps I even use a Hope QR that according to some folk will end in certain death, guess what? It’s doing the job faultlessly for me too,,,

letmetalktomark

No issues* here either.

Piece of cake to set up.

Tough finish.

Reasonably light.

*Apart from a slight creak from using a Ti railed saddle!

stanley

Big Hope fan here- but I was seriously unimpressed and sent mine back.
    I use a fairly narrow saddle (SLR). The seatpost clamp was much wider than the saddle. ie. it sticks out loads wider than the rails, hence my legs rubbed on it.
    The adjustment system is really fiddly too.

Stuck with Thomson instead.

bigjim

I have one and it is good, the first time I set it up it seemed to come loose suddenly but fine since then, I might not have lined it up properly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hope seatpost’ is closed to new replies.