Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hope, provide amazing service again
  • Amos
    Free Member

Everytime I’ve ever called hope for some advice they’ve been spot but this tine they’ve surpassed themselves. Discovered I had a cracked X2 caliper and after investigating could see the crack ran along a machining mark, not saying that makes it ok but I returned the caliper ( over 18 months old) with a returns form on Friday and had a brand new one delivered to me today no questions asked. This iteration appears to have a web in the position that the other cracked. So thanks hope and keep up the great service. Nice to see a company staying in touch with it’s customers and being so on it!

angryratio
    Free Member

I’m sure someone will be along to say “why did’nt they make it properly in the first place”

But,

i also second the sentiment.

Hope rule.

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Yeah they are a top company to deal with. They once swapped me a headset. It was even second hand and I had no proof of purchase etc. They still sent me a new headset as they said it should not have gone dodgy on that model as it was not really old. Makes a change dealing with a good company in this day and age.

digga
    Free Member

Run a lot of Hope stuff – brakes, hubs, stems, lights – almost all of it is faultless and, with their excellent online “how to videos” and good parts availability it’s (deliberately) hassle-free to maintain.

Had one issue with lights and they sorted it, 100%, no quibble and the things work perfectly now. Everything else has been superb.

It’s great to have a truly world-class component manufacturer based in the UK.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hope, provide amazing service again’ is closed to new replies.