Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope Pro II hub bearing change (front) help
  • wormhole

i am going to change the bearing in my hope front hub, not a massive task i know, did the rear a while ago so feel ok about cracking on! thing is its converted for a maxle 20mm axle and I cant for the life of me remeber how to get the guide cones (for want of a better expaination) off. I seem to remember that you can just tug them off, but the little so and so's just dont want to budge? am i right, do they just "pull" off to give access to the beaings?
    have looked at the hope site and they do all sorts but do not appear to cover the front?

hope you can help

Mr5O
    Free Member

There is a round silver metal clip that hold them in place pop these out with a small flat bladed scewdriver and they will just pop off

parkesie
    Free Member

Mine have a spring steel ring holding them in place. easily removed with a small flat head and some pliers. then the addaptors just pull out.

wormhole

ahhhhhh! now i remember!! thanks guys, will get some bearing tomo and do the biz.

cheers

Clink

On a similar note I think I need new bearings my ProII ss rear hub. Any advice? Or should I be going to lbs?

br
    Free Member

buy the Hope kit, easy peasy with it

Clink
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope Pro II hub bearing change (front) help’ is closed to new replies.