Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Honor 7-anyone got one?
  • mikertroid
    Free Member

My old iPhone 5c is dying on me and I’m fully ‘appled up’, but I’m baulking at £650 for an iPhone with decent memory or £450 for a rehashed 5…..

So I’ve seen this Honor 7. Looks pretty good at about £250 and has great spec. I can live with android as have done before but am wondering if anyone here has got one? Are they any good?? Is it a case of too good to be true?

What cases are recommended?

Or should I stop being such a tightwad and get an S7 or 6s?!

Thanks!

jimmy

Looks decent. When you crave your iFing again I’ll take the honor for £100?

mikertroid
    Free Member

That’s a very kind offer.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Anyone else?

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Argos were doing iphone 5s 16GB yesterday for £250 ? and still are

pablojm
    Free Member

I have one. Very happy with it. It’s dual sim which I use – though might not matter to most people.

Battery is good, Camera is good.

One of the best phones I’ve had. Previously had LG/Samsung Android flagships.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Thanks Pablo.

@stumpy, 16Gb wouldn’t work. My 32Gb 5c is full with no photos and a small amount of music. Lots of apps which I use routinely.

Just seen the Moto G4 Plus which looks like it’ll tick the boxes, splash proof and vanilla Android.

M

oneplus 3 is launching soon, I’d wait to see that.

wrightyson
    Free Member

New 5s on groupon for 250 ish, unlocked and ready to go. Only 16gb though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just realised re read above posts. You have to keep up to date with syncing and keeping the phone “clean” there is no need for a 16gb to be full if there is little stored on it. I had to do a reinstall on my mums ipad mini as it was showing no memory left but only had 3gb of actual photos/music on it. Common problem.

Drac

You filled 32Gb phone with no photos and only a little music?

What have you got on there? I’ve not filled a 64gb which has nearly 9k photos and videos, plus over 500 songs.

mikertroid
    Free Member

@Drac, yes it’s almost full.

But more pressingly it lasts half a day between charges and struggles with all the latest iOS etc.

@wrightyson It’s synced, kept clean of unnecessary stuff too and bang up to date.

retrorick

I own an honor 7. Had it since there release date last September. As has been mentioned cameras are good, fingerprint sensor works, battery life is good (I’m no power user tho).
    Prices occasionally drop to £209 on the vmall website which is their online shop, last price drop was a few weeks a ago but they seem to lower the price a few times a year.
    Phone has just updated to 6.0.
    I’ve no major issues with it at all.
    The dual sim can accept a micro SD card as well instead of a second sim.

mikertroid
    Free Member

@rick

Thanks,

What cases do you use?

colster808
    Free Member

Spend a bit more and get the Nexus 6p. Very very impressed with mine and as it’s a Nexus it gets the monthly security patches from Google. It will also get the latest Android updates as soon. As they’re released.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Honor 7-anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.