Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • HONC
  • konadale
    Free Member

Doing HONC for the first time this year. Who else is doing it? Looked on youtube and cant see anything to worry about

TheSwede
    Free Member

The only thing to worry about is handling that amount of boredom all in one day, especially if you ride with the Tollah 😆

mrmo
    Free Member

the only thing to be aware of are extremes, mud and ruts. If it is wet be prepared to suffer in the cotswolds finest dust, if it is dry wear two pairs of shorts and extra gloves and make sure your fillings aren’t loose!

It isn’t meant to be technical, just a gentle bimble through the spring lanes.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sam

I’m doing it again this year – looking forward to it but am a bit under-prepared for the distance. Had a fantastic day out in ’09 though – hoping for similar weather and course conditions as that.

singlespeedstu

Swede.
    I recon that’s how you ended up leaving some ink on the tarmac last year.
    You got so bored with tollah you fell asleep at the bars.

We’ll be there on a tandem wearing corduroy and argyle.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Fell asleep at the bars

😆 😆 😆
    I’ll be wearing ear plugs and elbow pads 😉
    She got a tweed thong stu?

grahamh
    Free Member

A long lumpy track that one of our CX’s is whinging about 😈

spokebloke
    Free Member

I’ll be there again. Seven of us from South Cotswolds going as far north as we dare for the day.

pedalhead
    Free Member

I did the route in reverse last Sunday. Obviously nice & dry at the moment, though must be 50% tarmac at least….was extremely spinny on the singlespeed. Pretty views though. Hope it doesn’t rain too much as a couple of those field crossings will be hike-a-bike when wet I’d imagine.

Surfr
    Free Member

I’m bailing out as I was the only one in the club to get a place and now we’re organising a similar style ride locally, followed by watching the real Hell of the North in the pub with Belgian beers on tap.

Anyone want my place?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘HONC’ is closed to new replies.