Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • homedics massager
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

anyone got one of these and do they works wonders for you….
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/HoMedics-SBM-500HA-3GB-Shoulders-Massager-Cushion/dp/B001ESK8EA
    i suffer alot of shoulder pain..last year i had a number of weeks of accupuncture, that did help but now as the weather is cooler agin ive started with the aching shoulders and neck pain once more….just wondering if its worth investing in one of these….

ojom
    Free Member

Got the shiatsu one for Xmas off the inlaws. Works well for my knackered wing and back.

For the money I reckon they are good. Not a complete replacement for a good massage by a pro but helps you break up the pebbles and crunch gristle at home.

dr_death
    Free Member

Got one on the spur of the moment from the cash and carry. Felt nice and seemed to ease the tension til it packed in after a fortnight…. Took it back and didn’t bother replacing it TBH. Keep thinking I might though, although I would go for a better model. Let us know your experiences if you decide to go for it.

scaredypants

they don’t even look like they can be used as sex toys 🙄

(I may be suffering from lack of imagination here)

kaiser
    Free Member

i’ve had one for a couple of years and it’s great but the one you linked to didn’t suit me ( got sent it by mistake). I didn’t like the extra shoulder bit and found the model without them ( 300? ) a lot more comfortable and suprisingly gave a better massage .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘homedics massager’ is closed to new replies.