Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hitler goes on a STW ride
  • CountZero

How could I forget it? One of the funniest things I'd seen in ages, I couldn't see my phone screen for tears. I'd not thought
    to look for other versions, so I'll go have a shufti on YouTube.
    [edit]Just looked at the singlespeed version again, and ended up crying with laughter again. Genius, brilliant writing.[/edit]

molgrips
    Free Member

I did not see that first time round. Classic 🙂

What's also funny is the number of other spoofs using the same clip 🙂

EDIT: D'oh, seems I am four or five years too late…

molgrips
    Free Member

Actually it's quite hard to watch many of those – the quality of the acting is so good after a while I get drawn into the original scene.. remarkable.

CaptJon
    Free Member

It's become one of the best known "internet memes" around…

Anyone else hate it when journalists put things into "inverted commas" just because your mum doesn't know what it means?

spooky_b329

I've seen loads, but not seen the stw one 🙂 Brilliant.

Someone even made one poking fun at Openreach managers and how the company was run. Hitlers gardening tips or something, the search always seems to overlook it but I think its actually been removed now…not surprising as it mentioned quite a lot of managers 😉

DrJ

Anyone know of a good "clean" copy for making a new one? (No subtitles, suitable format).

yunki
    Free Member

I thought this would be about some of the forum members comments on the 'spoilt rotten' thread..

yoshimi

Seen it before in various guises, but not the STW one – very funny 😆

uplink
    Free Member

Anyone know of a good "clean" copy for making a new one? (No subtitles, suitable format).

This is the copy that was used to make the STW one
    http://rapidshare.com/files/375696164/Hitler_Bunker_Scene.avi

have fun

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

The motorbike one cracked me up completely. Sadly can'y post a link as we are youtube barred here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hitler goes on a STW ride’ is closed to new replies.