Viewing 15 posts - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)
  • Hit t'North
  • BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Not many crashes this year due to the frozen ground but there was a few

Apologies to any kids watching for swearing a 2 mins in 😳

D0NK

My claim to fame is that I was both the first and last victim of The Endura Free Fall on Saturday.

I did consider riding it on my way to the Church Inn but as I’d managed it all through the race I didn’t wanna push my luck in a couple of inches of snow. I went straight on instead of turning left into the gulley, discretion/valour moment 😳

Has anyone mentioned the little girl marshalling at the tunnel yet, she was brilliant, cheering/shouting/cajoling everyone along. Give it a couple of years and she’ll be at the top of MTFU hill or the bottom of the free fall heckling the hell out of everyone not trying hard enough 🙂

miner29er
    Free Member

Has anyone mentioned the little girl marshalling at the tunnel yet, she was brilliant

a big thank you especially to the young marshal pointing us thro the tunnel -she gave me tons of encouragement on every lap

Yeah, I mentioned her the other day – what a star, she made my day!

Vortexracing

I think her and her mum (who was also there) were at the same point last year.

They managed shouts of encouragment for the whole 2 hours last year as well.

good on em.

Pook

+1 for the little Chinese girl and her mum. massive help on that climb!

Harry_the_Spider
    tthew

I think her and her mum (who was also there) were at the same point last year.

Yes they were, if Carlsberg made marshalls…. I made a comment to a bloke I was near that if I had that much enthusiasm, I’d be winning.

Oh and more bloggage not mine, but you may be interested.

hallz
    Free Member

It’ll be all change next year. The Trail Pixies and their diggers are on their way soon.

Berm me up Scotty.

Do you know what the plans are HtS?

Harry_the_Spider

Yes.

Harry_the_Spider

Check this out.

[video]http://vimeo.com/36277446[/video]

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    Check this out.

http://www.vimeo.com/36277446

Great freeze frame of my front wheel

RustySpanner

tthew – Member

Oh and more bloggage not mine, but you may be interested.

I wondered why he’d changed bars at half time…. 😐
    Thought I was having a flashback.

bikehamster

Really enjoyable event – fun course, cheerful marshalls and cracking black pudding, I’ll definitely be back. 😀

nbt

nice vid. You can see me at about 1.30 🙂

mrlugz
    Free Member

A very happy looking MrLugz Jr right at the start of that video. Sat huddled in his helmet 3 layers, buff, and dads coat.

Viewing 15 posts - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)

The topic ‘Hit t'North’ is closed to new replies.