Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hit the north parking???
  • sefton
    Free Member

whats the situation?

park where you can (as long as it’s not on residents driveways)? or is there a nice ncp near buy (ideally with shower/spa facility’s)

project
    Free Member

Rather large car park down a rutted road, wth huge speed bumps, follow the signs for Phillipspark, thats what i did last year

JohnClimber
    Free Member

You’ll be sent full directions via email a week before (so I’ve been told)
    The post code does show it been a housing estate but it’s normal for google and tom tom to get it wrong.

Just follow the route back from the triangluar white area in the trees at the bottom right of this picture as this is where the car park is.
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=Phillips+Park,+Whitefield,+Manchester&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Philips+Park,+Whitefield,+Manchester+M45+7QJ,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&ei=eoT-TO-yCpK5hAeOzZHDCw&oi=geocode_result&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA&ll=53.533038,-2.308127&spn=0.008277,0.009806&t=h&z=17

tthew

And I think there were rumours of parking at the local rugby club with showers after for a few quid. Main car-park does get busy.

Harry_the_Spider

Parking in the park for free. But we pack them in. First in last out and nobody can leave during the race as the course crosses the road.

Parking at Sedgley Park RUFC (at the park gates)* £1.50 including access to the changing rooms and showers**. The bar will be open too.

*Subject to there not being a fixture back log.

**Showers close at 1:00pm because the second XV need them.

Full details including a postcode will be sent in an email before the event. If your satnav is cheap and crap and tells you to get of the M60 between junctions head for junction 17.

Harry_the_Spider

The post code that we give is for the BTCV office in the middle of the park. If you find that you end up in a housing estate and not in the middle of 30,000 trees you have pressed the wrong buttons.

terrahawk
    Free Member

follow the instructions on the rider email and you won’t die.
    the race is not being held in someone’s house or on the M60.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hit the north parking???’ is closed to new replies.