Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Heston Blumenthal
  • Hadge
    Free Member

Hasn’t the point sunk in that the bag the popcorn was supplied in cost more than the popcorn in it yet you get charged £4 a bag for it? I’d hazard a guess the bags got more nutrition which is the point Mr HB is trying to make and for that he gets flamed by some STW’ers lol.
    The other point is when he checks his bank balance at the end of the week do you really really really think he gives a toss what you think? Indeed not – so switch over next time.

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

pish!
    He’s a fantastic chef, innovative and exciting.

Why stick to the same old things when you can do so much more?
    i’d rather pay 3/4 quid for ben and jerry’s ice cream/something much more exciting than popcorn!

Xylene
    Free Member

so switch over next time.

NO!

It would ruin all the fun of posting threads like this and getting replies like yours.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I made something as near as I could to his treacle tart recipe from his book In Search of Perfection, and I have to say it was very very good.

If you like him try reading McGee “On food and Cooking” which is where he gets a lot of his food science inspiration.

chewkw
    Free Member

Can’t remember what I watched on the other channel but something else the moment he tried his tricks …

edhornby

the other year I had one of his mushy pea, bacon slice and hazlenut and mint sauce ice creams

it was so tasty, all the ingredients combined in the mouth in a way that you can’t describe – whilst everyone else sat on their sofas slag him off having not eaten his food

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Heston Blumenthal’ is closed to new replies.