Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Help with my memory card
  • big-chief-96
    Free Member

Iv’e got two SanDisk Extreme Class 10 SDHC 8GB memory cards for my GoPro. Ive used them and been deleting the footage from the memory card after I’ve uploaded it to save memory but now GoPro says memory card is full and when I check it on my mac it says there 8.2MB of storage left but Ive deleted all of the other files on the card so the card is now empty.

Cheers

Tebbalot
    Free Member

I don’t have experience with GoPros but provided you’ve got everything you need off the card, could you try formatting it whilst inside the camera?

CountZero

I’d re-format, I think they can get a bit confused.

project
    Free Member

Check the little slider on the left of the card hasnt slid to lock.

meanzbeanzx
    Free Member

IF your 100% sure everything you need is off the memory card, then format the card? , or if thats not the case try doing it via the camera ( I don’t have a GoPro so wouldnt know ) quite self explanatory tho 🙂

big-chief-96
    Free Member

cheers everyone, the formatting has worked 😀

dharmstrong
    Free Member

It might have been “deleted” but not as the Mac saw it. When you put the files in the trash bin make sure you empty the trash before you remove the card from the mac otherwise the files are still present.

But I always find formatting in the gopro/cameras is much more reliable as some don’t always like a mac format.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help with my memory card’ is closed to new replies.