Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Help Please – KS i900R Seatpost soft for first 1/2 inch
  • dnhross

KS i900R remote operated post is squidgy for the first 1/2 ” when you hop on, its only 5 months old, anyone else had this trouble and how did you fix it please?

Any advice gratefully received

singlecrack
    Free Member

Losing air???

roddi18
    Free Member

I had had mine for two weeks when that happened to mine unfortunately at Ae for the Gravity enduro. Within a couple of miles it was ‘soft’ for the first 50mm so i chucked it in the van and put my standard post back on. I sorted it by sending it back to pure racing and telling them taht i’m not interested in them fixing it (as i brought a reverb straight away) and that i just wanted my money back.
    They were a nightmare and i wouldn’t deal with any of their products again as they dragged their heels and made every excuse but i let them know that i know my rights as a consumer and i wouldn’t be fobbed off and they eventually, nearly two months later refunded me and admitted the post was knackered.
    I would send it back to them and make them sort it

squattingmouse
    Free Member

Mine did that (non-remote version) – shop I bought it from sent it back under warranty and two months on it’s been fine ever since. Couldn’t comment on Pure racing as the shop did all the chasing but it seems there are issues with the factory doing the assembly.

Came across an American forum where lots of riders use them for one ride then return them regardless of if there’s a fault or not and after the rebuild they’re bullet proof.

dnhross

looks like its going to have to go back then !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help Please – KS i900R Seatpost soft for first 1/2 inch’ is closed to new replies.