Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Help on a possibly life changing decision
  • RealMan
    Free Member

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I’ve suspected for some time now that my Mrs has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out ‘with the girls’ a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them”. I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my Mrs. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Cheers

mmb
    Free Member

he-he good one dude, i was starting to feel bad for you for just a minute there!.

Drac

Older than time itself that one.

It belongs here.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/shite-joke-thread/page/3

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I read up to the bit where it said you’ve got a Mrs… I call Troll!

cynic-al
    Free Member

You got me. :salutes:

Excellent work.

RealMan
    Free Member

If I have but reached one person, it will be worth it.

flip
    Free Member

Superb, i was just about to tell my Mrs to read your thread, well done!!

donsimon
    Free Member

Time I shall never get back again, thanks.

rOcKeTdOg

so is your Mrs free then or what? my email is in profile if you’d be so kind to pass it on

fadda

Heard it before, and it still worked!

Well told, that man.

_tom_
    Free Member

Read a similar one a while ago involving hiding behind a guitar amp and noticing one of the valves had gone 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help on a possibly life changing decision’ is closed to new replies.