Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Help need from a Daily Mail reader
  • nickjb
    Free Member

From some posts on here I know there are a few Daily Mail readers. The mrs started collecting the vouchers for a David Attenborough DVD (She’s a big fan of his) then completely failed to get the final one from Friday or possibly Thursday. She needs one more coupon and the address from Friday’s. Can anybody come to our rescue? email in profile if you don’t want to publicise your newspaper habits. Thanks

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Haven’t the Daily Mail said that David Attenborough causes cancer?

skidartist
    Free Member

They did, but vouchers cure it, so order is restored

grahamh
    Free Member

Shock Horror!!! 😯
    The ‘daily fail’ promoting a programme from the ‘hated’ BBC.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

A Daily Mail reader?? Help someone else?? Oh my days ahaaahahahahahahaha.
    Ahahahahahahahahaaaaa, too funny! Great troll!

loddrik
    Free Member

Should maybe have asked them to email you as surely noone would openly admit to being a daily mail reader…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

She needs one more coupon and the address from Friday’s. Can anybody come to our rescue?

Sorry mate, I only buy one copy of the Daily Mail……….so I ain’t got any coupons to spare.

TheMooMonkey
    Free Member

😳 Dam, when i saw the thread title i thought you needed help bitching about gay, muslim, public sector binmen only emptying your wheelie bins every two weeks.

iDave
    Free Member

if only the OP’s wife’s transgender awareness consultants job hadn’t been taken by an eastern european family of climate change scientists she’d be able to afford to buy a DVD

loddrik
    Free Member

Maybe I’ll buy a copy tomorrow, if only to masturbate over lots of pics of modestly dressed women…

tomdebruin
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI[/video]

Hairychested
    Free Member

That’s a cracker, thanks!

yunki
    Free Member

I thought this post was going to say..

‘please help… I have now become so xenophobic and suspicious that I am afraid of my own reflection and the sound of my own voice makes me aggressive.. due to the extreme and continual nature of my knee-jerk reactions I am having trouble moving about and I’m pretty much trapped in a corner in an apopleptic rage.. can someone please call a team of experts to dart me with a tranquiliser gun before carting me off to a nice comfortable old fashioned asylum for years of mood suppressing drugs and psychotherapy… thanks’

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Help need from a Daily Mail reader’ is closed to new replies.