Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Headphones for running
  • MrGreedy

Can anyone recommend some headphones for running use? Not interested in spending a shedload of cash – running is a very poor substitute for riding, this is just about making it slightly more bearable. You can recommend some tunes too if you like 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

This guy really likes these.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I tried lots and have settled on these:

Around £15 from Amazon. Not sure if the sound is all that great, but they’re easy to wear, only one cable and they work just fine.

EDIT: Sennheiser PMX something or other.

Lucas
    Free Member

I’ve got some creative in ear jobbies with those rubber bits that block out the external noise. They are ace for planes and trains but annoy me while running. The blocking out of external noise seems to mean that I can hear my heart beet or feet pounding on the floor.

Jamie
    Free Member

The blocking out of external noise seems to mean that I can hear my heart beet or feet pounding on the floor.

You need to switch the music on, dude.

matt_bl
    Free Member

+1 for DD’s Sennheisers.

Stay where you put them, unlike the in ear jobs that pop out at the first sign of sweat.

Sound’s OK and they’ve survived being dumped in bottom of the gym bag for two years.

Matt

superfli
    Free Member

I got these after a bit of research:

Sennheiser OMX680

My old in the ear phones broke after getting wet, sweat or rain I dunno – but I needed something fairly water resistant. Also the remote is useful as my phone is on my arm in a case.

Bit awkward to fit, and also to store/untangle, but sound is good enough and they still work after a winter of rain +snow.

DrJ

namastebuzz
    Free Member

2Gb player and phones all in one package. No wires. Great for running/biking/skiing etc.

£43 at Amazon or you can probably find the older version on Ebay for much less.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Headphones for running’ is closed to new replies.