Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • HE WINS!!!
  • aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

THANK GOD, THAT WAS HEART POUNDING

rOcKeTdOg

i’m exhausted

djglover
    Free Member

Thats what I feel like after a 12 hour wankathon

aracer
    Free Member

Especially when she jumped up an down.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

I don’t even like tennis, but that was great

first time i’ve felt proud to be scottish in a good long while

falkirk-mark

Yes the Scottish guy has won

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

aracer – Member
    Especially when she jumped up an down.

😆 😆 😆 😆

naokfreek
    Free Member

v good stuff, god knows what weds will be like….

andywhit
    Free Member

Well done Scottish British bloke!

caledonia
    Free Member

Well done for keeping those inside the red top !! 😯

Hairychested
    Free Member

So is he Scottish or British?

WTF
    Free Member

A British victory for Britain until the Scotch git loses.

falkirk-mark

If your English he is British till he loses then he is Scottish.
    If your are Scottish he is Scottish if he wins or loses (we can handle losing as we have had plenty experience that the football team has kindly given us)

IanMunro
    Free Member

Come on Tim!

simonjf63
    Free Member

Yeah, but it’s just not right though is it – Wimbledon at 10.40pm! Should have been in bed two hours earlier

zaskar
    Free Member

Good game but don’t think it’s fair how the crowd is 99% biased and shouting out etc.

Not only do you have to beat Murray but the crowd also. So whoever beats him, beats the crowd and is a much better player.

Even Murray states the crowds help. I hope he does well but I thought the Scots hated the English?

Come on Federer! 😈

WackoAK
    Free Member

don’t think it’s fair how the crowd is 99% biased and shouting out etc.

No different to any other Grand Slam event when they have a “local” playing.

steve-g
    Free Member

If anything I think the ‘home’ crowd just adds to the pressure on him, he couldn’t handle it in the first set

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Good game but don’t think it’s fair how the crowd is 99% biased and shouting out etc.

Don’t be daft.

DezB
    Free Member

caledonia – Member
    Well done for keeping those inside the red top !!

Now I know why I ordered Sky HD 😯 😀

Drac

So is he Scottish or British?

He’s both.

DezB
    Free Member

I started out thinking “Come on Winwanka!” (whatever his name was) I don’t like this miserable Scottish Murray bloke. By the end I was waving my Union Jack shorts in the air and screaming! (maybe not, but you get the idea)

Coyote
    Free Member

He played well although he could do to work on that first serve. Some of his returns were amazing.

Not sure about the bias though. I thought the Swiss guy got plenty (and well deserved!) applause.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

He played well although he could do to work on that first serve.

Just a bit – in one set he averaged about 38% of first serves in. And with a second serve averaging 85mph, he needs the first serve in around 80% of the time.

I didn’t see it till the end, but at one point the other guy had only managed to convert 2/10 break points – I assume it got no better for him. He won’t get off that lightly against Federererer.

kona_uk
    Free Member

That was good viewing, I loved it………some of the returns were superb, although serves need a little improvement.

But I really enjoyed watching it, I felt for both of them, it cant be easy having 15,000 tennis fans screaming for the other guy….hats off to both of them……great tennis…

RichPenny
    Free Member

His serve at Queens was amazingly consistent, and has been up until this match at Wimbledon I think. Every chance of picking it back up again. And his second serve may be slow, but it seems to be fairly effective, don’t thing Warwinka hit a sigle outright winner off it yesterday. Wouldn’t disagree that he’ll struggle if he plays Federer. Not really a surprise though, given that he’s the best player ever!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

don’t thing Warwinka hit a sigle outright winner off it yesterday.

He did – he got behind it on several occasions and hit clean winners – certainly in the first two sets before AM picked it up a bit.

duckman

I think they should get Ian Wright in to do the commentary, by the end of his next game, (sh)Wright would have convinced everyone watching Murray was born within the sound of the bow bells. Still, how tired will Murray be on Wed?

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘HE WINS!!!’ is closed to new replies.