Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 185 total)
  • Have you ever snogged someone famous
  • Gunz
    Free Member

I was reading the paper the other day and upon studying an artcle on the new Shadow Cabinet (it was raining heavily) realised that I had ‘copped off with’ (Copyright 1980s) the new Secretary for Care and the Elderly, Liz Kendall, when I was 16 at a friend’s party.
    Does anyone else have a spurious and hopefully carnal connection to anyone mildly famous?

anagallis_arvensis

I was watching telly one day when I blurted out “I’ve shagged her” the Mrs did not thinkit funny! Not saying who though, she’s not famous but is on quite regularly.

hora
    Free Member

Amber Herd, however she wan’t phyiscally present.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I was watching telly one day when I blurted out “I’ve shagged her”

Ditto! In my instance, not someone famous, but she was on the news being interviewed about the publishing world.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I was copped off with what I thought was Naomi Campbell in a London club but it turned out to be a tranny; it was dark

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

it was dark

RACIST! AND SEXIST!

😉

neilthewheel

The Queen Mother tried to slip her tongue in.

crispo
    Free Member

Not me BUT….

My best friend has snogged Molly from the Saturdays. They used to do ski racing together and he snogged her at 13 on a racing camp!

Keva
    Free Member

the girl from across the road was quite infamous round the estate where I grew up… does it still count ?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

an old mate of ours (used to co-own wisdom skate shop in affleck’s palace in manchester) shagged su pollard off hi de hi in a travelodge in leeds in the mid 90s.

totally true.

Pook

Kerry katona.

peterfile
    Free Member

a few of my mates are in UK tv soaps/shows.

House parties used to be pretty decent

🙂

neil853
    Free Member

a few of my mates are in UK tv soaps/shows.

House parties used to be pretty decent

Go on……………

jekkyl

Su Pollard!!! lol

rogg
    Free Member

I went out with a girl who went out with a Proclaimer (I forget which one). Do I win a prize for lamest claim?

Oh and a mate of mine went out with Zoe Ball. She used to hang out with us when she was a chubby teenager.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Xherbivorex wins

patriotpro
    Free Member

BenHouldsworth – Member
    I was copped off with what I thought was Naomi Campbell in a London club but it turned out to be a tranny; it was dark

😆

Gunz
    Free Member

an old mate of ours (used to co-own wisdom skate shop in affleck’s palace in manchester) shagged su pollard off hi de hi in a travelodge in leeds in the mid 90s.

That will take some topping.

nrapley
    Free Member

I didn’t realise Su Pollard was that old.

wombat

she was on the news being interviewed about the publishing world

And the camerman and interviewer didn’t notice? 😯 😉

flatfish
    Free Member

My ex is in this film so kind of famous, I didn’t know she rode mountainbikes until I saw this.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ZGkArPxEc[/video]

DrJ

Jimmy Saville. It was a long time ago …

ir_bandito
    Free Member

does the sister of the guitarist from London Beat count?

mrhoppy

My mum went out with Floella Bemjamins brother.

theotherjonv

I did have a fumble with an unnamed member of parliament when i was at University. Was quite shocked when i saw her on telly a few months back; time has not been kind (she’d say the same about me, i’m sure)

And i did slow dance at a party with the sister of a bloke at school, who was the one in Grange Hill whose mum was a teacher. No snogging though, teachers were present.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

I used to go to college with Nigel Mansells daughter.
    On a night out once my mate copped off Miss Mansell and I copped off with her housemate.

One thing led to another and, inevitably, I ended the night pi55ing in Miss Mansells bath*. . . . like you do.

*sadly thats not a euphemism.

Gweilo
    Free Member

I had a thing with a woman who appeared as a character in the Dear Deidre picture case book in the Sun.

Not really famous though…..

ski
    Free Member

Sharon Davis gave me a kiss once, (won a fitness comp) I had no choice in the matter either, was not something I would want to repeat!

Peck on the cheek from Melinda Messenger, she is a very very nice person in real life.

A cuddle off Linda Lusardi in a nightclub in Brum, she was way down to earth.

A bloke I used to work with claimed to have ‘done the business’ with Celine Dion in the crudest of ways possible 😯

DrJ

@flatfish – respect, mate, but I don’t see much about tyre choice in that film 🙁

edd

richiethesilverfish – I tried, but failed, to pull Chloe once…

At school I briefly dated Ruth from Moulettes (a “British Orchestral Progressive Folk Rock band”).

warton
    Free Member

I got off with Anna Adams, who did a bit of BBC3 reporting a couple of years back. we were probably 14 or 15 at the time

EDIt: at least I think I did, there were a lot of girls like her in the local private schools, and Fridays were always messy, pretty sure I did…

KennySenior
    Free Member

I had a thing with a woman who appeared as a character in the Dear Deidre picture case book in the Sun.

Those birds are all off babestation. Ringing babestation doesn’t count as proper sex I’m afraid.

kimbers

I was once chatted up in a fetish club by a very drunk lisa hammond- she played paddys girlfirend in max and paddy

finbar
    Free Member

I once drank some of Lisa l’Anson’s Pepsi (unfortunately not a euphemism).

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Edd – easy there. I specifically left the first name out as my wife is called Chloe. Now i’m all confused as to which one you tried to pull 🙂

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Not properly famous but she is in the under 25 GB Hockey squad.. So future olympian 😉

matt_outandabout

neil the wheel – Member

The Queen Mother tried to slip her tongue in.

Being a best man is a bit like being asked to snog the Queen mother – it is a great honor, but let us be honest – nobody really want’s to do it…

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

Not famous, and we didn’t snog, but I went to the cinema with the girl from a Morrissey video (the one about every day being a bit like Sunday). Would liked to have snogged her, but I was too young, and way off her radar..

davosaurusrex

Friend of my missus was going out with Andi Peters for a bit. She broke up with him when she woke up one night to find him trying to put his winkie woo-woo up her marmite motorway.

Allegedly. Please don’t sue me.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I boned a bird in Craig Bellamy’s jacuzzi… And his steam room… and in his bedroom… And on the front lawn too. Does that count?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 185 total)

The topic ‘Have you ever snogged someone famous’ is closed to new replies.