Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Have we seen this yet?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

clicky for DX linky to 1600lumen light

So if the newer 1000lumen light were much closer to 1000lumen than the P7’s were to 900lumen, then what’s this going to be like?

alfabus
    Free Member

I’ve got one of them… bought from the british magicshine lot.

Very usable light, floods the whole of the front of the bike with light which was plenty enough for my summer nightriding (11pm+) even on the dimmest setting.

Not tested battery life extensively yet, but with the smaller (non-enduro) battery pack, the battery life indicator went from ‘green’ to ‘blue’ after about 1.5 hours on medium brightness.

I’ll be out again tonight and will test it some more.

I have no idea about Lumens since these are my first LED lights – previous lights were some ancient electrons with MR11 halogen bulbs.

Dave

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

cool, they do a slightly less silly 3LED/1200lumen one as well, although touch wood my P7 one is going strong so by the time it needs replacement they’ll have added another gazillion lumens and knocked another $20 off the price again!

takisawa2

Cant believe my 2 x £20 P7 torches are still going 3 seasons on. Lost a couple of Li-Ion cells along the way, but at £4 each I’m not complaining.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Have we seen this yet?’ is closed to new replies.