Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Have I found Fred?
  • hora
    Free Member

Frankenstein ❓

Jamie
    Free Member

WGAF?

cynic-al
    Free Member

WTF

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    donsimon
    Free Member
    TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

<sharpens pitchfork and lights torch>

uplink
    Free Member

I wonder if it's pronounced Frank-en-Stine or Fronk-en-Steen?

😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

i see no evidence to support this hypothesis .
    The fact he disagreed with you …surely we could all be Fred?
    I see little in style or subjects to indicate Fred
    Have you worked out who smee is yet?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I didn't realise that I had stumbled into a "club" forum.
    Roadie sniffed out…rides to escape the onslaught of mountain bikers and jump on my mtb.

Forgive me for pointing out it is not nice to laugh at people in trouble regardless of the situation or their hair colour/crime etc. You have your opinion and I have mine -who is wrong or right doesn't come into it but just manners and politness – a respect for all peoples rights but in a relaxed way. If I rattled your cage then thats the last thing I wanted to do and don't have time for.

-if this is trolling then I'll gladly stick to the Bike side of things and not waste my time and leave you to waffle on the chat side and to spit the dummy at each other.

I just like bikes.
    8)

uplink
    Free Member

You couldn't answer my question could you?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Depends on your accent and which horror movie you have watched.

uplink
    Free Member

I was just wondering if your were in fact Gene Wilder?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

That is a great movie!

vinnyeh

You know the great Aunt who has too much sherry at Christmas? An embarrassment, but tolerated. That's Hora, except that here everyday's Christmas
    Don't take anything he says too seriously, assuming you can decipher his incoherent pronouncements.

Anything to do with forks or bike handling is particularly unreliable.. 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I liked Fred, the forum has been less interesting since his most recent departure.

I do find it interesting that a new forum member would even bother opening this thread though.

donsimon
    Free Member

Have you worked out who smee is yet?

I think I have. 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

I do find it interesting that a new forum member would even bother opening this thread though.

Aye, but he's accused of being Fred at the end of the other one, so this one would probably catch his eye.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I can't see anything strange about a new forum member opening this thread.

Perhaps he was expecting as I did, an answer to the question "where's Fred?"

Who the **** is Fred anyway ?

juan
    Free Member

Well frankestein as you are new here a couple of tips.

First, hora is an idiot. Grade A idiot, could easily win the idiot world championship. Clinking on your profile first post is about a 54cm road bike. Way too big for Fred, but to do that you need to be able to use your computer mouse and your brain. Problem with hora is, the later is obviously missing.

Just ignore his post. He's only good at trolling (very badly). He's not even a mountain biker. I have spoken with people who have rode with him. And what have heard still makes me laugh.

Second this is STW, home of the keyboard warrior. Just don't believe what you read 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Say what you mean Juan, come on, don't bottle it up!

😉

Jamie
    Free Member

That is quite amusing…..for Juan.

hora
    Free Member

Juan in his work uniform yesterday

Say what you mean Juan, come on, don't bottle it up!

I sense frustration and angst Juan.

Drac

Yup thought that was funny too, good post Juan.

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh, and congrats to Hora for so valiantly living up to Juan's post…and in such a timely fashion as well.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I think Hora has a sense of humor with the pictures of the pi55 take of Ginger people (he probably doesn't mean anything) but if I was Ginger I wouldn't find it funny but this is the internet after all -taken with a pinch of salt and people I know who are ginger would ignore comments like that. I did do a search on Fred and see he was banned repeatedly -for breaking house rules etc. I'm not Fred.

Hora assumed I was the Fred, pointing it out and hoped for me to be banned or picked on. I don't have time to be childish or pick fights let alone troll but I do think all life is treated with respect and therefore I respect Hora's opinion even if I disagree and not afraid to point this out and he has every right to say the man was a killer.

But I have some compassion as a 'human being' for another 'human being' who has taken his own life. But not sympathy for his actions. Moat killed a man he did not know, shot a policeman, blinding him, and shot his ex-girlfriend who remains in hospital. Moat didn't think of his children or family or friends when he committed these selfish, brutal acts.

Personally I'm not an MP and have little power to influence the good people but I do treat people equally and hope this rubs on to others and I'll stick to riding and racing bikes.

hora
    Free Member

He's not even a mountain biker. I have spoken with people who have rode with him. And what have heard still makes me laugh.

Intrigued.

juan
    Free Member

Well he failed to ride up…

A kerb.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

hora – give it up, please. Fred has neither the desire nor the intention of trying to sneak back on, he has valid reasons for this, so lets just leave him to it.

hora
    Free Member

It was only my first post on Fred 😳 I ignored all the sodding previous ones.

Frankenstein – back onto that topic.

Compassion: Literally, suffering with another; a sensation of sorrow excited by the distress or misfortunes of another; pity; commiseration.

Using that definition I can not use that word in conjunction with Moat.

The Police officer is blinded for life in both eyes.

sc-xc

barnsleymitch – Member
    hora – give it up, please. Fred has neither the desire nor the intention of trying to sneak back on, he has valid reasons for this, so lets just leave him to it.

You would say that…you are Fred 😀

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

If you'd met either of us, you p**s yourself laughing. Unless he's recently had a lot of surgery done in order to look like a fat bald yorkshireman…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can I be Sparticus Fred?

Junkyard
    Free Member

moat was clearly a troubled man who is now dead leaving his child without a father. He was clearly nuts and unstable. If you cannot see sorrow in that or pity him then I have this for you Hora

Happy bastille day / La Fête Nationale Juan…is this the modern way to celebrate?

Unless he's recently had a lot of surgery done in order to look like a fat bald yorkshireman…

that bit was succesful but they could not remove enough joie de vivre to make him miserable enough 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Lose the little suede number and you might just pull it off…

duntmatter
    Free Member

*looks around for mods*

I'm Fred.

aracer
    Free Member

No, I'm Fred.

Northwind

Hora: "Are you Fred"
    Frankenstein: "No, I'm a Fred not"

Kevevs
    Free Member

fred don't give a shit apart from loving being namechecked and an egomassage! I'd say, get a life hora, but it seems you have one! get on with it.

hora
    Free Member

If you'd met either of us, you p**s yourself laughing. Unless he's recently had a lot of surgery done in order to look like a fat bald yorkshireman…

Someone just described me 😆

He was clearly nuts and unstable.

I doubt any killer can be described any other way. Should we feel for Brady and Hindley?

The only time a 'killer' could be classed as normal and sane would be a crime of passion where someone temporarily loses their temper due to a shock/walking in on a partner?

Don't forget its not just nurture that effects 'self' but also in part nature. Percentage varies from person to person.

juan
    Free Member

appy bastille day / La Fête Nationale Juan…is this the modern way to celebrate?

Fête nationale yes (thanks for the ^ btw). Celebrated it buy taking the SO's kid to the wolf park 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Have I found Fred?’ is closed to new replies.