Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Happy Days
  • bland

Finally got the car i have been after for ages

And it just happened that when i needed one it came up and had every conceivable extra on, including a tow bar!

Harry_the_Spider

Go on then…

How much?
    How many miles on it?
    How is the fuel consumption?

rOcKeTdOg

Is it as long as the photo makes it seem, are the logos lined up with the valves?

chojin
    Free Member

Your road could do with a clean… it’s a bit oily

grantway
    Free Member

I dont like the Stone Cladding neither
    and the windows look like they need a wash too 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

Are you 50??

KINGTUT
    Free Member

You have a very apt forum name.

allthepies
    Free Member

Did you get a discount for that dent ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s a nice looking car.

That’s all I can say about it.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

We have a Multipla amongst our cars and I can still happily say that the Honda Accord estate is an ugly car 😉
    Glad you’re happy though.

Saloons are ok, but the estate looks like a hearse – probably makes a good biking car though – I bet the boot is mahoosive.

bland

Is it as long as the photo makes it seem, are the logos lined up with the valves?

Its longer, and i dont believe it was bought off a Soapy Tit **** rider so they prob aint im afraid!

Your road could do with a clean… it’s a bit oily

Its not my street dont worry!

We have a Multipla amongst our cars and I can still happily say that the Honda Accord estate is an ugly car

No, sorry, your comments dont count, thats not even a car, its a thing.

Personally i reckon they look good and always catch my eye. It was that or a Passat and the fact the passats are seemingly riddled with problems talked me out of it. Im very happy which is all that matters and so is the wife as she can have the heating on while i have the cold air on!

Finally, nope not 50, dont own a caravan (yet) and havent had a full frontal labotamy

khani
    Free Member

Can’t go wrong with an’onda! 😀
    That’s what my mechanic mate says

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Looks a little hearse-like, but Honda’s are top cars (I have had 4)

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Well, for a mass produced japanese family hatchback/estate, er, its very er, well, is “nice” a good word. Rather than bland or dull, for example.

When do you get your pension? Soon I hope.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

We have a Multipla

This automatically disqualifies you from commenting on the aesthetics of any other car or indeed having any opinion of anything to do with aesthetics and style.

You need to go away and seriously consider what you have done.

😐

Tell me it’s not one of the original ones?

uphillcursing
    Free Member

I have the same year, same colour although the wheels are different.

140 k with just tyres and brake bits replaced. Not the prettiest but very practical and get up to 41 mpg from a 2.4 Petrol auto.

Got to get rid in the New Year to comply with company policy. Not pleased about that at all.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Perfect username / post combo

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Like it.

Honda. The thinking mans Audi.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

There’s method to my Multipla madness! That’s the uber practical car for bikes and dogs duties (mk II btw.) which allowed me to get the uber impractical Lotus Exige. There’s also a Mk I Golf GTi for old school fun and a Fabia vRS for the quick yet economical stuff. I hope they do something to offset the Fiat. It does pain me to say it though but the Multipla does what it does very well indeed!…that included looking like a fishtank/greenhouse hybrid. 😀
    The thing with the Multipla is that it’s ugly, it knows it and certainly doesn’t hide the fact. The Accord on the other hand starts off all styled and designed at the front and then it looks like he designer (assuming there was one employed) just got bored as hell and just stuck a boxy bit that belonged to another car on the ar$e end of it.
    That said, any Honda I’ve had has always gone well.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Happy Days’ is closed to new replies.