Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Happy Dad
  • luke
    Free Member

Earlier this year April/May time iirc, I got my 7 year old lad riding without stabilisers, he just didn't have the co-ordination to do it before then.
    Well today my daughter who is 4 asked for me to take them off, so I did, then with a little push she was off and away, she has even ,mastered stopping by herself. 😀

Wookster

legend! Got my chap on a like-a-bike at the mo cant wait for him to get his haead around the pedal bike we have in the garage.

loddrik
    Free Member

Good on them, I can't get my 4 yr old daughter on her bike…

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I can't wait for the day my 5 year old daughter gets the idea, she's fearful of falling off and doesn't want to ride her bike – she's never fallen off but has seen my cuts and bruises when I come back from a gnarly epic 😉

I suppose it she'll get the hang of it soon enough

LoveTubs
    Free Member

Great isn't it, got the twins going last season: day on the sports field with a bag of Giant Buttons, sorted 🙂

carlosg
    Free Member

It's such a great feeling when they get mobile without any aid , Got my 5 year old going 5 weeks ago and almost straight away his 12" wheel bike looked too small for him , so daddy being daddy had to get him a new one , 16" wheel Mongoose mini moto bmx. It's wicked I keep shooting off on it myself 😀

valleydaddy
    Free Member

brill idea love tubs, 😉 I'll try that one night this week I think

carlosg
    Free Member

With my son I slammed the seat down and took off the pedals and just let hin scoot about till he'd got the balance thing then put the pedals on and within half an hour he was off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Happy Dad’ is closed to new replies.